Pacific FC Launch / 2019 off season thread

There wasn't an appropriete thread for Pacific FC so....here you go!

BTW are there better renderings of Westhills Stadium available? I'm very curious to see how they're going to upgrade that City Centre Stadium. 

Edited by shamrock

3 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

All you are going to do is screw around fans, disorient players (and NOT develop them) as well as ensure overall frustration for owners if you sign unprepared coaching staff. 

Proper GK and fitness experts. One or two assistants. And qualified head coaches with experience.

Well I don't agree, an experienced coach can be bad, just as well as a new coach can be good. 

Edited by shamrock

24 minutes ago, shamrock said:

Well I don't agree, an experienced coach can be bad, just as well as a new coach can be good. 

Troll post worthy of Tg11, and what is worse: you took a post of mine from another thread, transported it here, and came up with that.

Which in basic forum etiquette you cannot do, Shamrock. Delete my post please, and your response directly to it. If you want to respond with your trite to my posts, do so on the thread they are  originally posted on. 

image.gif

No I won't. There's a thread for all of the newly announced clubs in the CPL, so this is the one for Pacific FC. I see nothing wrong with transferring the discussion here. 

Furthermore I didn't troll you but gave you an honest statement for you to respond to: There's good coaches and bad ones, experience doesn't necessarily make you a better coach. There's lot's of examples for this around the world. Ever heard of Julian Nagelsmann for instance?

9 hours ago, shamrock said:

There wasn't an appropriete thread for Pacific FC so....here you go!

BTW are there better renderings of Westhills Stadium available? I'm very curious to see how they're going to upgrade that City Centre Stadium. 

Well actually there was a perfectly fine thread that has included renderings of the stadium.... but thanks for splitting the discussion again so we have to now follow two different threads to talk about the same thing (not to mention the way we keep duplicating these discussions on the general CPL threads.)

7 hours ago, shamrock said:

No I won't. There's a thread for all of the newly announced clubs in the CPL, so this is the one for Pacific FC. I see nothing wrong with transferring the discussion here. 

Furthermore I didn't troll you but gave you an honest statement for you to respond to: There's good coaches and bad ones, experience doesn't necessarily make you a better coach. There's lot's of examples for this around the world. Ever heard of Julian Nagelsmann for instance?

Don’t think it is a troll nor malicious but do agree with UT that it is a breach of etiquette to transfer his post without consent. There is context lost - although I often think folks forget everything 2 minutes after they read it - when things are plucked from a thread and I think it is important to respect that even if you think no harm is being done.

Just now, Keegan said:

We need people like you working for the CPL... great job - that would be one of the most unique, yet classic kits in North America.

It'd be my dream job. I'm also in between contracts so the time is right. I plan on taking a couple steps needed towards it, but any kind of exposure helps. 

Cheers for the kind words.