Canada vs Honduras Game Thread

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 1996 said:

So how is it that a talent like Bernier in a country struggling to find talent hardly played in our last attempt to qualify for the Russia World Cup, someone explain?

I guess Hutch would normally be in his position..

7 minutes ago, 1996 said:

So how is it that a talent like Bernier in a country struggling to find talent hardly played in our last attempt to qualify for the Russia World Cup, someone explain? Moreover, I don't remember too many people on these forums having a problem with Bernier hardly playing in our last World Cup qualifying attempt or at least I don't remember many if any on here even bringing it up.

He had retired from the national team. I believe the only reason he is here and at the curacao friendly is because Octavio knew Atiba wasn't going to come to the gold cup so he asked Bernier to come to fulfill the leadership role. 

1 minute ago, nazzer said:

He had retired from the national team. I believe the only reason he is here and at the curacao friendly is because Octavio knew Atiba wasn't going to come to the gold cup so he asked Bernier to come to fulfill the leadership role. 

I don't think he retired.  I think Benito didn't rate him

Archived