Regina's CPL ownership group will meet with supporters for first time on July 21

16 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

Both would be nice. Just seems odd to be hosting a session in Regina if the team is going to end up in Saskatoon. That said, the ownership group is from Saskatoon right?

I'd imagine it's in Regina because @rob.notenboom and co are in Regina, no? I assume they organized the meet and greet

It's in Regina for mostly circumstantial reasons. The July 22 friendly is a focus of the entire SK soccer community and there are a ton of other events on. This was a huge influence on choice of location and the fact that's in Regina is not really indicative of anything. Don't read too much into it. 

8 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

Interesting to hear that they has a presentation at the CSA board meeting in May.  Really impressed that didn't leak out.  Like I've said they've had a plan on the release of info and we're finding out what they want us to know when they want us to know it.  

9 minutes ago, Rheo said:

Interesting to hear that they has a presentation at the CSA board meeting in May.  Really impressed that didn't leak out.  Like I've said they've had a plan on the release of info and we're finding out what they want us to know when they want us to know it.  

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned on Footysoldiers pod and a couple other places. 

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎10 at 10:27 AM, rob.notenboom said:

It's in Regina for mostly circumstantial reasons. The July 22 friendly is a focus of the entire SK soccer community and there are a ton of other events on. This was a huge influence on choice of location and the fact that's in Regina is not really indicative of anything. Don't read too much into it. 

Rob, are you taking question requests for the session? I would love to be there but wont be able to make it.  I'm on one of the teams that got our game time bumped at the U of R that night to accommodate Valencia's practice time.

Archived