47 minutes ago, nolando said:

And to think of what could have been had the club been even just a little been more accommodating to the early supporters at the dawn of the MLS age.

I might still be going to games, after having had season tickets since 1987, but put off by the club over the last few years.

I don't really understand why this has become a big deal among certain supporters all of a sudden. This is at least the second season in which this owners circle has been around. It is a VIP experience that allows the club to extract more money out of fans that have that money to spend. Money that is most likely reinvested into things like the residency program. I do not begrudge the owners or the club in this regard.

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of owners, Steve Nash does not have much of a Midas touch. He invests in Mallorca and there you have it, relegated to 3rd tier Spain. Maybe we should ask him to sell his shares of WC so the luck doesn't keep running in that same direction.

I personally think the guy is just goofing around in semiretirement and could not give a flying fck about results, or fans, or the prestige of the institution, or pretty well anything most who love the game really care about.

Archived