CANADA vs PERU --- Single and small quantities now available

Admin

You can now purchase less than 10 tickets directly from the Voyageurs. Not TM, not BMO and not by order form.

Send me a private message. Do this by clicking on my username and selecting private message.

You will get access to a site with Pay Pal for buying tickets

or

Send email to voyageurstickets@gmail.com

• Tickets will be mailed to the address provided by Pay Pal payment confirmation
  • You can select south end, or north 127.
  • You can not select your seats, they will most likely be in 114

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are we doing for filling up 114? I ordered a group section in row 7 and most of those seats are filled with friends that are new to soccer. However I have more people I am expecting get back to me meaning I will need more tickets. How can i purchase packs of 2 in 114 as people get back to me?

Has anyone started a "What row are your tickets in thread for this game"? I am finding there is a lot of exited people for this game. It is a good sign to get a good turnout...we all need to recruit a few people and we can fill the stadium with canadians for this friendly.

How are we doing for filling up 114? I ordered a group section in row 7 and most of those seats are filled with friends that are new to soccer. However I have more people I am expecting get back to me meaning I will need more tickets. How can i purchase packs of 2 in 114 as people get back to me?

Has anyone started a "What row are your tickets in thread for this game"? I am finding there is a lot of exited people for this game. It is a good sign to get a good turnout...we all need to recruit a few people and we can fill the stadium with canadians for this friendly.

Sure you can buy smaller quantities. It will make easier, if you buy... uh...bigger smaller quantities.... when it comes to sending them out so I don't end up mailing out single tickets five times to the same person...

Just wanted to check with any of those that ordered through group form whether or not they got confirmation that their order has been processed yet, as I'm not too confident with my fax set-up.

Thanks guys.

I didn't get any confirmation from BMO/Ticketmaster but my credit card was charged.

I'm still finalizing numbers. Jamie, do you know approximately how many tickets are left in our sections?

Not yet.

I was going to inquire tomorrow, give people Monday to send in orders and for them to process.

Just wanted to check with any of those that ordered through group form whether or not they got confirmation that their order has been processed yet, as I'm not too confident with my fax set-up.

Thanks guys.

I recieved a confirmation email 1h after I sent in my fax

Thanks... I sent my fax in on Sunday, haven't gotten any confirmation and my card hasn't been charged yet.

I'm in the same boat.

Socceronly, should we be concerned about this and contact someone? Please let us know when you have a moment, thanks!

I'm in the same boat.

Socceronly, should we be concerned about this and contact someone? Please let us know when you have a moment, thanks!

So I guess I panicked and went the paypal route and bought 7 tickets to make sure I wasn't somehow shut-out. So now I may have either 7, or 17 tickets... haha.

So I guess I panicked and went the paypal route and bought 7 tickets to make sure I wasn't somehow shut-out. So now I may have either 7, or 17 tickets... haha.

Whatever you have in 114 you will be able to deal for sure. Those maybe some hot tickets if the rest of the stadium fills up.

Martine at the BMO group ticket office left me a voice mail confirming my order; tickets are being sent to me by mail.

Jaime: if you have anyone who can't pay by Paypal and who needs tickets, you can send them my way (through a PM). I can give them their ticket on game day (assuming we will be gathering for pre-game bevvies) and they can pay me in cash at that time.

Archived