CANADA vs PERU --- Single and small quantities now available

Admin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunno yet, we were hoping to hear back on some hotel deals or something, maybe we'll just sleep in the rental close to BMO Field...

I will see what Grizzly has found out.

If they can get more people together, perhaps you can book off whole rooms at the hostel. That way it is cheap and you don't have freaks in your room.

Just wondering. I remember some talk about having a "family friendly" section being discussed once upon a time, maybe at the beggining of the summer. Now, I notice that section 127 is opposite the other Voyageurs sections for this game. Is it family friendly? Or is it because we are expecting a lot of NEE going into familiar territory? Just asking before I try to start convincing people to go to the game.

I just got my 10 tickets in the mail. Looks like they are in Row 1 of Section 113. I take it that is U-Sector territory so was surprised when I saw where the tickets were. Rudi, I probably have at least 4 spares. Did you want them?

Otherwise, I claim 113 on behalf of the splinter RPB V's. :-)

I just got my 10 tickets in the mail. Looks like they are in Row 1 of Section 113. I take it that is U-Sector territory so was surprised when I saw where the tickets were. Rudi, I probably have at least 4 spares. Did you want them?

Otherwise, I claim 113 on behalf of the splinter RPB V's. :-)

It's too early to say. We still have people buying them up in 113. I'll let you know after the deadline if we need them, but don't hestitate to try to distribute them as you see fit in the mean time.

Also, don't be surprised if people are standing in your seats though. The front half of 113 is a free-for-all, seat & row numbers are merely suggestions. ;)

It's too early to say. We still have people buying them up in 113. I'll let you know after the deadline if we need them, but don't hestitate to try to distribute them as you see fit in the mean time.

Also, don't be surprised if people are standing in your seats though. The front half of 113 is a free-for-all, seat & row numbers are merely suggestions. ;)

don't worry. I don't have any problem being shunted up a few rows or even to 114. We're all on the same side anyways.

I hope it's the same in 114. I have 10 seats in row 13 of that section, but I don't intend to stand that far back!

It all depends on the other people who have bought tickets there.

In 113 it's accepted that U-Sector has the front few rows, regardless of what we have on our tickets. We have others further up the section as well, but it is well known that the front half is basically an organized mosh pit.

Is today the last day that we can buy tickets from socceronly.com?

I'm in the process of moving, can I get my tickets sent to a different address than paypal might have?

It's not the last day you can buy tickets from me.

Just put an alternate address in the notes of the order, and PM as well to make sure.

Thanks,

JM

Archived