CMNT September Friendly(s)

hamiltonfan

My guess is that one of these matches will be the return leg against Jamaica which will probably be staged in Toronto so that the CSA can sell as many tickets as possible. Then hopefully we get another CONCACAF side in Montreal.

As I have said before here and on other threads I would like to see us play Honduras, especially if they bring their best. Back to back CONCACAF opponents: good acid tests for the program. Not sure if Honduras' dance card is filled up already, however.

As I have said before here and on other threads I would like to see us play Honduras, especially if they bring their best. Back to back CONCACAF opponents: good acid tests for the program. Not sure if Honduras' dance card is filled up already, however.

Vs. Jamaica in Toronto and Vs. Honduras in Montreal... oh the memories

I was hoping Canada could host a Triangle series in Toronto September 2010 ; The three teams play each other example ...

1st... Canada v North Ireland...2nd...North Ireland v Jamaica...3rd Canada v Jamaica Standings... Teams/ Points/Difference

Are these dates confirmed, like written in stone the CSA has set them and confirmed them with an official release confirmed? If they are then I'm going to for sure book the time off so that I can make both.

Are you guys on here who are questioning whether to go to both actually seriously considering NOT going to both??? What the hell do they have to do to get people to travel from TO to Montreal or vice versa??? Honestly you guys, do they have to be any closer for people to travel? It's the goddamned National Team playing THE TWO HOME FRIENDLIES OF THE YEAR for fuck's sake! Get your asses in gear and get the time off to go to both of these. CSA's trying to step up, and we should be doing the same. Or are we a bunch of part-timers???

Are these dates confirmed, like written in stone the CSA has set them and confirmed them with an official release confirmed? If they are then I'm going to for sure book the time off so that I can make both.

Are you guys on here who are questioning whether to go to both actually seriously considering NOT going to both??? What the hell do they have to do to get people to travel from TO to Montreal or vice versa??? Honestly you guys, do they have to be any closer for people to travel? It's the goddamned National Team playing THE TWO HOME FRIENDLIES OF THE YEAR for fuck's sake! Get your asses in gear and get the time off to go to both of these. CSA's trying to step up, and we should be doing the same. Or are we a bunch of part-timers???

Agree. We bitch a lot about lack of home friendlies etc. So now that we have two matches in the span of four days for anyone who can possibly make these games. Do let's show the CSA that they made the right decision hosting these matches, b/c lets be honest if the attendances are poor then we can't blame them for not playing at home.

Scottie, you gonna make the trip to at least one of them? haha not trying to single you out, just curious. I think we met in Edmonton vs. Mexico, no?

Yeah pretty sure we did. I plan on making it out, just hope that finances will allow it. I should have people to stay with in both cities so that's a good sign.

Yeah pretty sure we did. I plan on making it out, just hope that finances will allow it. I should have people to stay with in both cities so that's a good sign.

Rad. Hook me up with the people in Montreal. I met some from UM02 back in February last year but I dunno if I could find a couch to crash on now.

Rad. Hook me up with the people in Montreal. I met some from UM02 back in February last year but I dunno if I could find a couch to crash on now.

Well, I just have one friend who recently moved out there, and I'll probably be occupying the couch at his apartment.

those dates sound pretty accurate AND TFC is away that week.

i'm definitely looking forwarad to the Toronto date

Jaime, all I ask is a comfy piece of floor. Just ask Martin and whoever else it was from the Edmonton WCQ.

We can do batter than floor.

I have a couch, fold out crappy bed, a futon, another mattress and two Thermarests. Lots of floor.

We can do batter than floor.

I have a couch, fold out crappy bed, a futon, another mattress and two Thermarests. Lots of floor.

Depending on how many I have to drink for that one, the floor might not be left up to choice :P

I'd appreciate any type of lodging you could provide. Going to be getting time off work for both the BMO and SS matches on Tuesday, and then it's a matter of getting the plane tix.

Archived