Sutton heading to Staebek or Sandefjord? (Rumour)

loyola

If true, well good then.

It was mentioned in another thread that Sutton's lack of ambition doesn't really make a strong argument for his quality no matter what you think of his on-field abilities. And I subscribe to that train of thought. If he's willing to test his mettle in a more competative enviroment day in and day out then good on him. Maybe overdue but everybodys different and we all know 'keepers have way longer shelf lives than the out field players.

Quite sure the Impact locked up Sutton through to the end of 2008 so somebody will be paying a transfer fee. Doesn't look like it's going to be Toronto though. Not at least, at this point.

Geezus, those Vikings are kicking the **** out of Quebec and they haven't even launched one long boat yet...

Reminds me of Onstad, to be honest. Maybe Sutton will stick in Europe, or at least have a decent kick at the can. I can't honestly see him losing any market value in the effort. And who knows, maybe the USL Season will start and Montreal will be hurting for him, just as he is looking for a way back into the club after an unsuccessful trial. Whatever the outcome, it's long overdue, indeed.

Archived