Toronto-area get together Dec. 18th???

RS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, should be on. I surmise Sean's probably planning something, getting an agenda together etc.

But whatever you do, if you do have too much to drink AND you foolishly decide to drive this holiday season, don't follow this dude's lead:

Underwear.jpg

Spare yourself the humiliation! Take a cab, TTC, or car pool. And please, regardless of how much alcohol you consume, eating your own underwear is never a good idea. Unless of course you're offered a vast sum to consume your undies. Then by all means eat away.

quote:Originally posted by River City

That guy doesn't look 18 to me. To paraphrase Lionel Lutz, Attorney at Law, ither the reporter got the age wrong, or this is the most blatant misleading advertising since the Neverending Story.

Yeah, could be a mistake. But if you're drunk enough to try and eat your own underwear, you're drink enough to believe that you're 18.

On to more pressing matters.

Will some dates be considered? Time?

i should be there, unless my kids get sick, again, err.

Sean, start creating an agenda, dammit. peelers, poker chips, pop rocks, :D:D

anyways, guys or any gals, too, definitely more than welcome, put a list of items and bring it to the table and we can create a list of topics to be addressed and/or projects to be taken upon. eg. location of supporters and ducat allocation, parafanalia (issh, spp??), contact with MLSE head honchos (basically our reps, G-L interested?? :)), etc.

i hope it can be productive, maybe, sean can take notes because jarek will start crying about how the team will be in trouble or something to that nature;).

however, should we start a roll call.

i'm in.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Yup, the intention is still there. Now that we are in December we should start talking about it I guess.

Is Sunday the 18th good for everyone? Is there a preference for a different location (as Busan Boy suggested) or were people with the Duze, er I mean the Duke?

Actually I was only thinking with my wallet (as opposed to three inches left), anywhere is fine. Thats shapping up as a three Christmas party weekend, so its doubtful I'll be quite sure where I am anyway.

BTW - anyone interested in a Kringle type thing with club badges?

quote:Originally posted by juaninho

Dunno, should be on. I surmise Sean's probably planning something, getting an agenda together etc.

But whatever you do, if you do have too much to drink AND you foolishly decide to drive this holiday season, don't follow this dude's lead:

Underwear.jpg

Spare yourself the humiliation! Take a cab, TTC, or car pool. And please, regardless of how much alcohol you consume, eating your own underwear is never a good idea. Unless of course you're offered a vast sum to consume your undies. Then by all means eat away.

Bravo.....Give this man the Calabrian Man of the Year award...:D

I just wonder that if this thing turns out in a meeting I believe that the Duke is not the right place. It seems ackward to me and maybe we should consider a different venue ,but still have the social aspect in mind.Or we could ask the guys and girls at the Duke to reorganize the room and set up the tables in some sort of group meeting.Do they have another room upstairs maybe?

Archived