Toronto-area get together Dec. 18th???

RS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still looking at locations, and such but it is going to be sunday in the afternoon....

and for anyone who cant make it dont worry we will have another outting in january.

And who is getting drunk @ this one? cause if there are alot of people i will move the venue to somthing more affordable. If we arnt getting drunk then i think ill skip changing locations and stay at the duke.

lemme know

I am calling the duke on Friday and the reservations will be under

Sean Keay, they should be able to help you find us.. either that OR just look for the ugly bunch surrounding a hunk of a man who looks like hurculies and brad pitt combined.. his name being Sean Keay.

Also, i dont mind that room actually... because its somewhat closed off and to the side. I just dont like the size of the tv especially when football is on :)

But ill look into it for all of us.

Oh and Luis if you dont show up, you forever will be thought of as made up and factional. So PLEASE come!! PLEASE we all are dying to meet you

quote:Originally posted by morrison

since I know none of you, is there the table/special room, to a name?

They should not be hard to miss. This pic taken at the last meeting, but Sean has lost the 'dreads since then.

tunick3_400.jpg

Helping supporters groups throughout Canada is my mission.

issssh....guys....this sunday is a no go for me. i would be able to make it if it were in the evening, say...after 7pm, then no problem but in the afternoon i'm tied up (literally) with the kids. sorry:(

damn...watch Luis come out of hiding for the first time and i am going to miss it.[:o)]

anyways, if there is any remote or last minute changes, i'll be reading along, lalalalalalalalalalala, hehe.

Archived