Match Thread: April 19, 2024 - Pacific v Valour

Again, how is any of this surprising? Valour only shops in the bargain basement bin. 
How could anyone look at the roster this year and think that they would be competitive?

Theres a reason that lots of us didn’t renew season tickets and are done with the club.

Edited by Soccerpro2

haynes gets the ball they have a 3 on 2 and he tries something from 40 yards out...goes way off and camera turns to dos santos who has his head down and is yelling frustrated...save on the line to keep it from being 3-0 at 90'

9 minutes ago, jonovision said:

The one bright side is that having Forrest alongside makes Nigel Reed almost listenable.

I won't stand for Nigel slander.

Facchineri is such a pleasing player to watch - he looks so good moving and kicking a ball around. He does need that extra second or two to make a decision, though. Hopefully he's able to play at a quicker pace as the season goes on.

Just now, nolando said:

Quit beating around the bush would you? Tell us what you really think for once!

It was an honest question, and I think the answer is maybe Antonoglou. You may never have had the experience of rooting for a team entirely unequipped to compete, but it sucks. 

17 minutes ago, jonovision said:

It was an honest question, and I think the answer is maybe Antonoglou. You may never have had the experience of rooting for a team entirely unequipped to compete, but it sucks. 

Ummmm...haven't we both been here cheering the MNT for more than two decades? Hahaha

Plus, I am a Year One Vancouver FC fan. I feel your pain, brother. Believe me when I say I feel your pain.

I'm  actually quite worried now that, two games in, we seem to have confirmed our worst fears that this is indeed Edmonton all over again.

Just now, nolando said:

Ummmm...haven't we both been here cheering the MNT for more than two decades? Hahaha

Plus, I am a Year One Vancouver FC fan. I feel your pain, brother. Believe me when I say I feel your pain.

I'm  actually quite worried now that, two games in, we seem to have confirmed our worst fears that this is indeed Edmonton all over again.

The Canadian MNT has never been the worst team in their region. And they have been frustrating to cheer for because so often they were often so much less than the sum of their parts.

The sum of Valour's parts is zero.

1 hour ago, jonovision said:

The Canadian MNT has never been the worst team in their region. And they have been frustrating to cheer for because so often they were often so much less than the sum of their parts.

The sum of Valour's parts is zero.

OK, man. Another Winnipeger for whom I clearly need to buy a round at some point down the round. I wish you peace and I wish your club survives. Under new owners.