Martin Nash

MrR

With the midway point of the 2023 CPL season in sight, is Martin Nash thus far over-performing as a coach? At the start of the season, I for one, did not expect York United to be in second place after 12 matches played.

24 minutes ago, MrR said:

With the midway point of the 2023 CPL season in sight, is Martin Nash thus far over-performing as a coach? At the start of the season, I for one, did not expect York United to be in second place after 12 matches played.

So hard to say. Before the recent win streak, I would have had him top of the list for first coach fired.

27 minutes ago, jonovision said:

So hard to say. Before the recent win streak, I would have had him top of the list for first coach fired.

He seems to have figured out the right positions for each of his players.

On 6/21/2023 at 9:47 PM, MrR said:

Tough to say, but maybe. I'm a York United fan and I still don't feel like we are on solid ground. Was it just a lucky win streak or are we actually among the best teams in the league? So far I'm leaning towards lucky win streak, but I'd be happy to be shown wrong!