Match Thread: April 15, 2023 - Atletico Ottawa v HFX Wanderers

Felt hard done by at the end of the first half but we escaped maybe 1.5 pens in the second😁.  A good point to start the season.  Really hope we pull out the midweek game, my season won't be complete without at least one Canadian Championship Game at the Wanderers Grounds later this season.

Edited by Lurker

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Felt hard done by at the end of the first half but we escaped maybe 1.5 pens in the second😁.  A good point to start the season.  Really hope we pull out the midweek game, my season won't be complete without at least one Canadian Championship Game at the Wanderers Grounds later this season.

Woah I didn’t realize those games were so early in the season. That sucks

11 minutes ago, Lurker said:

HFX vs TFC was the only live game I got to last year and what a game it was. Probably my favorite game at the Grounds. 

2 minutes ago, Copes said:

HFX vs TFC was the only live game I got to last year and what a game it was. Probably my favorite game at the Grounds. 

That was a great game.  The year before we hosted CF Montreal and that was another special memory.