Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - Preliminary Round - Pacific v Vancouver Whitecaps - August 26, 2021

13 hours ago, Ingham said:

I think it's unfair to not credit every player today thanks to the work rate they showed.

However, the man of the match for me is still Manny. He scored, made the pass for the penalty and got an assist. No brainer choice really, even if Heard was somewhat of a close second.

Lots of choices for MOTM. Both Heard and Manny are good choices, but my in stadium vote goes to Chung. He shut down EVERYTHING on his side, regardless of who it was. I was a little worried when Caicedo came on in the second half but he also went nowhere. 

15 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

That's why Dasovic should be the one. He's in the organisation already, so it's not like they have to commit to him in order to lure him over. The most important thing is that MDS' stuff should currently be sitting on the curb outside the UBC base in a cardboard box. He cannot continue. An interim guy to get us to the end of the season while they actually do a proper recruitment for the guy who'll be there for next season.

Well, Dasovic didn't get it. But at least MDS is out.