Match Thread: Voyageurs Cup - Preliminary Round - Pacific v Vancouver Whitecaps - August 26, 2021

1 minute ago, dyslexic nam said:

I was yelling that he should have cut it back.  

My wife laughed at me when he scored.  

Guilty as charged.

In my defense, couldn't see the keeper cheating to his left in anticipation Of THE CUT BACK and leaving room on the short side.

Damned camera angles.

1 minute ago, SthMelbRed said:

If that fuckwit keeps his job after tonight, I might have to mail a turd, wrapped up in my 'Caps apparel to Gastown. How can Mallett or Nash not be embarrassed by what they have in front of them?

Pretty sure they are just giving him until the end of the season and then someone new coming in after. 

If that is the case, might as well can him now anyway. Can't get someone worse surely?

I think if he was getting canned it would have already happened earlier in the season, especially when TFC axed Armas. MDS has been worse!

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Pretty sure they are just giving him until the end of the season and then someone new coming in after. 

If that is the case, might as well can him now anyway. Can't get someone worse surely?

I think if he was getting canned it would have already happened earlier in the season, especially when TFC axed Armas. MDS has been worse!

They'd be better off letting Dasovic finish off the season. He can't be any worse than MDS, and at least the fans will be able to see that the owners are actually watching the shit show they've created. The team's actually not that bad, at the minute. MDS is simply incompetent.

4 minutes ago, SthMelbRed said:

They'd be better off letting Dasovic finish off the season. He can't be any worse than MDS, and at least the fans will be able to see that the owners are actually watching the shit show they've created. The team's actually not that bad, at the minute. MDS is simply incompetent.

I'd be surprised if Kah isn't being mentioned.