Canadians Abroad Oct 16 to Oct 22

jordan

13 hours ago, Ivan said:

Ongaro with the start today in Denmark.

From early lineups on Livescore today, neither Davies nor James start in CL.

Ongaro plays 73 minutes in a 1-1 draw.

Okello plays the last 25 minutes for Koge (0-1 loss). 

In Germany (D4), Halbouni with another start for Werder II. They beat Oberneuland 4-1. Three consecutive starts for Halbouni, 7 points. Not too bad a start.

Also in D4, Daniel Stanese resurfaced at VfR Aalen. He entered in the 53rd on Tuesday, playing to a 1-1 draw. His first game for them this year.

Edited by shamrock

9 minutes ago, jordan said:

Europa League

Arfield starts against Standard Liege. 

The former CMNT player?😜. Until we hear it directly from Arfield that he is done, he is still one of our top guys and if his physiology is anything like Atiba’s he can contribute to the 2022 qualifying as one of our top players.  I hope this is the case.

26 minutes ago, Club Linesman said:

The former CMNT player?😜. Until we hear it directly from Arfield that he is done, he is still one of our top guys and if his physiology is anything like Atiba’s he can contribute to the 2022 qualifying as one of our top players.  I hope this is the case.

I do not think Arfield is done by any stretch of the imagination, but I do not expect Arfield to play until the age of 37 like Hutchinson. 

He has played A LOT of football. He is well over 500 club games already at the age of 31. He should have plenty in the tank for the 2022 cycle, but I think it's curtains for him after that, at least internationally. 

Edited by Obinna

• jordan unpinned this topic