Gabriel Pellegrino

VinceA

So he's a midfielder? I hadn't paid attention, though I was looking at Sudtirol a few months back as I'd never heard of them. 

I don't think it is too bad to be playing in Primavera, getting used to the level and style of play. He's just gotten there. And he's young. While I agree that B3 is a higher level, actually quite demanding, it has to be a positive experience for him. 

7 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

So he's a midfielder? I hadn't paid attention, though I was looking at Sudtirol a few months back as I'd never heard of them. 

I don't think it is too bad to be playing in Primavera, getting used to the level and style of play. He's just gotten there. And he's young. While I agree that B3 is a higher level, actually quite demanding, it has to be a positive experience for him. 

He was getting minutes in Bundesliga 3 right before this move.

Edited by narduch

Südtirol is one of the teams I've followed the last few years. They are based in northern Italy (Bolzano or Bozen). Took a daytrip there from Munich with my family years ago. Many people still speak German there as historically this region was once part of Austria.

I had no idea (or had forgotten) that he transferred there. Hope he gets a chance with the first team at some point. They always seem on the cusp of being in the promotion conversation and then seem to fall back much like with today's loss.