Five ways to help the CanPL starting TODAY

Admin

Ok, we have to start somewhere so here are five (or six) simple ways to help the CanPL starting NOW.

Let's get some numbers and bodies into those social media channels. 

Join the CanPL Facebook Page

Follow the CanPL on Twitter

Follow the CanPL on Instagram

CanPL on Snapchat

Subscribe to the CanPL YouTube channel

Change your Facebook Profile image to the new CanPL logo.... it's pretty sweet looking so you can't go wrong.

31317904_766724366849662_7076895116304056320_n.jpg

31350900_10155341129776466_8187768162606849892_n.jpg31378718_10155341134471466_8175130497874114469_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, Chad_Impact said:

Share share share, even with your euro snob friends!

Especially with them.  

But don't engage any negativity.   Simple responses only.  Support local soccer, you are either a builder or not.  Otherwise we don't care what you think.

I think the most important thing to do is for those supporters who can see games live, to put their money where their mouths and buy tickets, merch, beer, bring friends and have fun.

If you're not helping make this league financially viable with your wallets, then you're a part of the problem.

18 minutes ago, shermanator said:

I think the most important thing to do is for those supporters who can see games live, to put their money where their mouths and buy tickets, merch, beer, bring friends and have fun.

If you're not helping make this league financially viable with your wallets, then you're a part of the problem.

Sure, but in the mean time let's get the numbers up on their social media channels.

Change our profile pics ect...

Every bit helps. 

36 minutes ago, shermanator said:

Guaranteed, I won't be able to see games live. Can I still buy merch, beer, and have fun?

Ok, I'll probably fly out to 1 match a year. Planning to choose a different stadium each year. Since I'm attending the match in Hamilton this year, their CanPL team will probably be at the bottom of the list.

26 minutes ago, Rintaran said:

Guaranteed, I won't be able to see games live. Can I still buy merch, beer, and have fun?

Ok, I'll probably fly out to 1 match a year. Planning to choose a different stadium each year. Since I'm attending the match in Hamilton this year, their CanPL team will probably be at the bottom of the list.

For sure, I just think there is a tendency to over rely on social media to market a league. It doesn't hurt by any means, but in the end it's dollars spent by those who support the teams that matter.

Combine flying to a game a year with buying merch / streaming packages and hyping the league through Northern Starting XI is more than your fair share, IMO.

20 minutes ago, shermanator said:

For sure, I just think there is a tendency to over rely on social media to market a league. It doesn't hurt by any means, but in the end it's dollars spent by those who support the teams that matter.

Combine flying to a game a year with buying merch / streaming packages and hyping the league through Northern Starting XI is more than your fair share, IMO.

If I could burn social media to the ground and wee on it's ashes, I would. 

But it's where we are, and at this point it's all we can do. 

3 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Is there a version of the logo that has "Canadian Premier League" or some explanatory text?  For the uninitiated, it may not be self explanatory. 

Just added two more.  English & French

3 hours ago, admin said:

Ok, we have to start somewhere so here are five (or six) simple ways to help the CanPL starting NOW.

CanPL on Snapchat

Change your Facebook Profile image to the new CanPL logo.... it's pretty sweet looking so you can't go wrong.

31350900_10155341129776466_8187768162606849892_n.jpg31378718_10155341134471466_8175130497874114469_n.jpg

I'll probably do up team coloured ones as they come out, if anyone wants one.  I already saw a hamilton and ottawa one floating around on twitter somewhere.

I'll be rocking and black and blue one for edmonton

4 hours ago, admin said:

CanPL on Snapchat

One more easy thing to do:

Not being on social media (is the Voyageurs board considered social media?), I will continue to talk to everyone I encounter about the CPL and what it will mean for Canadian soccer. And when, NOT 'if', the CPL comes to Saskatchewan, I will be the first in line for season tickets.

Thank you to you Socceronly and all other Voyageurs and supporters groups that have done all the hard work behind the scenes to make this a reality.

Spread the news! The Canadian Premier League is here!

1 minute ago, Symp_Res said:

One more easy thing to do:

Not being on social media (is the Voyageurs board considered social media?), I will continue to talk to everyone I encounter about the CPL and what it will mean for Canadian soccer. And when, NOT 'if', the CPL comes to Saskatchewan, I will be the first in line for season tickets.

Thank you to you Socceronly and all other Voyageurs and supporters groups that have done all the hard work behind the scenes to make this a reality.

Spread the news! The Canadian Premier League is here!

Where are you in Saskland?  Have you connected with the CanPL SGs there?

Archived