Canada vs Cuba on sportsnet one

MapleLeaf

Just saw a 15 sec preview at the end of commercials, that the game will be televised on Sportsnet not sportsnet one.

For the average general sports fan having the game on basic cable instead of a specialty cable channel during baseball playoff is a big win.

......finally!.............

I am strickly going off the commercial. The only reason I noticed was because....in my head towards the end of the preview I was thinking on Sportsnet 1....then it only said sportsnet & the sportsnet logo popped up as well not the sportsnet one logo. The add/promo itself was pretty cool as well

Either way, Sportsnet 1 is on free preview (until Dec 31st?) on Rogers. So even if you have the most basic digital package on Rogers, you should get it. Still, viewing parties are more fun, so if you live in a city, just join your fellow Voyageurs!

Well, it also looks like it won't be on TVA Sport this time:

http://tvasports.ca/tv/grille-horaire/

I'm thinking if the Cardinals / Nationals series or Yankees / Orioles series goes 5 games, they will show that. if both those series end in 4 games, then they might show soccer on the regular network.

I asked some friends at sportsnet, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be on SN1

Has anyone heard if Sportsnet will show Panama v Honduras following the #CanMNT game? Would be great to walk to a pub after game and watch this.

With their MLB and CHL commitments I can't see that happening. If the Baltimore/New York and St Louis/Washington series don't go 5 games it might be a possibility though.

Archived