Supporters vs. Supporters Soccer Game - Oct. 12th

Tuscan

There is once again a Supporters vs. Supporters soccer game set up the afternoon of the Canada vs. Cuba match on Oct. 12th. Lamport has again been booked from 2 - 3pm with the exact same details ($215 rental, show up at 1:30 to get changed, etc...). This time they are even going to send a memo to the stadium staff so they know to have a room set up beforehand for us to store our gear for evening pickup (it did work out, just not as smoothly as it should have). Details:

- Lamport Stadium, 2 - 3pm (show up at 1:30) Oct. 12

- Please bring at least $10 to cover rental cost (depends on # of people playing)

- Bring white tshirt and red tshirt to divide teams

- There will be a lockable room given to us to store our gear for pick up after Canada vs. Cuba (until 11pm)

- Bring all your soccer gear (cleats, shorts, socks, shin pads so we can hack you)

Please let me know in this thread if you intend to play

Hooligans Unleashed

Tuscan (Jeff - Saskatoon)

zeelaw (Zack - Chatham) <--bring those ladies to this rather than the game there Zack and help some bros out ;)

brentosis (Brent? - London)

Sam (Montreal)

Lennon (Toronto)

Rudi (Toronto)

colinp123 (Colin - Toronto)

Jack's Dad (Toronto)

Djuradj (Toronto)

Ryan (somewhere GTA I think)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make it happen Aubrey. And currently the rental can't go any earlier than 1:30. The stadium has been rented from 11 - 1, and they put a half hour break between rentals it appears. I hope the 2pm start works our for the majority, it is what I had to go with.

You make it happen Aubrey. And currently the rental can't go any earlier than 1:30. The stadium has been rented from 11 - 1, and they put a half hour break between rentals it appears. I hope the 2pm start works our for the majority, it is what I had to go with.

I'll make it work. Just gonna Primadona a little bit now, that's all.

Good looking out Jeff

I may be back in Toronto for family reasons. Ill play if you gents are willing to let me. I am actually training with U of C right now, don't think I will make it but I three more years.

As of today!

Of course you're welcome to play, you're a V! Won't add you to the list till you can confirm. These numbers have to be solid so we know who's going to be there and who isn't.

Not really no. Everyone blew their budgets on the June and now September games. I'm the only one insane enough to do the treble at home plus Cuba away.

Really wish I could make it ... although I feel more insane than sane for missing this game. Hard to make games when I have to take days without pay to go. Crossing my fingers that we make the hex and that there will be a whole raft of great fixtures that I can save my money for and make the trip.

Archived