Klukowski back to Belgium?

Keegan

He can't find a better club than Lierse? No offense to Radzinski, but they have been terrible this season. Really and depressingly bad at times. A move back to back to Belgium wouldn't be bad if he went to a team in European contention like Ghent, Genk or perhaps back to Brugge. Just not to Lierse.

/Thread title is a bit misleading...

To add something to the story, from 7 sur 7

Lierse has hired Trond Sollied as a new coach. Sollied was the manager of Club Brugge when Klukowski transferred to Brugge from La Louvière. The club says that Klukowski is their target. (The only one mentioned in that article)

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/7847/Lierse/article/detail/1203383/2011/01/04/Sollied-fait-le-grand-nettoyage-au-Lierse-et-veut-Klukowski.dhtml

Other notes, this is more news for Radz and Lierse)

I also see that they have 9 matches to get out of the relegation playoffs. They have 3 massive home games against teams that are 13, 14, and 16 and they are 3 points back of 13th spot. They just have to finish 14th to stay up.

Wow, TFC, get on this guy.

Klukowski is a quality left footed back who would be domestic, he's a guy I think that could thrive in the MLS.

He would fill up that LB spot surely for TFC. Lierse can't really offer too much more money can they? If playing time is what he wants Toronto should be able to secure that for him.

Klukowski isn't having trouble finding playing time this is just about $$$... something that TFC can't offer him unless they give him a DP slot.

Wow, TFC, get on this guy.

Klukowski is a quality left footed back who would be domestic, he's a guy I think that could thrive in the MLS.

He would fill up that LB spot surely for TFC. Lierse can't really offer too much more money can they? If playing time is what he wants Toronto should be able to secure that for him.

I was hoping they would bring him in last season as they were desperate for a quality LB, I'm not sure how much coin he makes over there but unless our guys are playing at a real high level, I'd love to see them in MLS and getting playing time!

Archived