Canada Video Archive

Gian-Luca

Hey Sam, I think I have both games on VHS tape. I don't think I can help you very quickly, but if you pester me again I can see if I can get you a copy on DVD at some point.

cheers,

matthew

If there's any way we can get these goals uploaded onto youtube it would be brilliant! Not sure what kind of equipment you'd need but it would be good to see.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am back in Canada for a month, and I was taking a look at VHS collection. I have quite a few games ranging from 1995-2005.

Could anyone recommend a vhs to dvd converter? I posted a list of the games I have on DVD in the world soccer section, but no one was interested.

Too bad there aren't many people who are interested in collecting old Canadian soccer games.

I am back in Canada for a month, and I was taking a look at VHS collection. I have quite a few games ranging from 1995-2005.

Could anyone recommend a vhs to dvd converter? I posted a list of the games I have on DVD in the world soccer section, but no one was interested.

Too bad there aren't many people who are interested in collecting old Canadian soccer games.

Would love to see Belize 2004 (first game) if you have it! I know the Source (the old radio shack) used to have a VHS to DVD converter, hopefully its gone down in price

• 1 month later...