Sandro Grande to Lithuania

tovan1

http://www.rds.ca/soccer/chroniques/295664.html

Brief translation:

Sandro is returning to Europe. He has signed a 1 year deal with FK Suduva who qualified for this year's Europa League. There has been interest in him from 3 Russian Premier League clubs but they have some doubts because of his age. Grande hopes that the clubs will give him a closer look by playing in Lithuania.

http://www.rds.ca/soccer/chroniques/295664.html

Brief translation:

Sandro is returning to Europe. He has signed a 1 year deal with FK Suduva who qualified for this year's Europa League. There has been interest in him from 3 Russian Premier League clubs but they have some doubts because of his age. Grande hopes that the clubs will give him a closer look by playing in Lithuania.

The article is not completely clear about which Russian league but I would expect they mean the 2nd tier Russian First Division not the Russian Premier League. I can't imagine a Russian Premier division club being interested in Grande let alone 3. The Premier Leauge is so far above any level he has ever played at (unless one counts the one game he played for Brescia).

You're right, its not clear what league the article is referring to. It could very well be the Russian 1st division, mind you Ante Jazic played in the Russian Premier for a season if I'm not mistaken so it might not be a stretch for that to be the case.

You're right, its not clear what league the article is referring to. It could very well be the Russian 1st division, mind you Ante Jazic played in the Russian Premier for a season if I'm not mistaken so it might not be a stretch for that to be the case.

Yes but they have had very different careers. Jazic's career was a steady progression upwards and he played for 2 years as a starter with a top Croatian club before playing 4 years mostly as a starter for one of the top Austrian clubs. Grande mostly bounced around various Serie C clubs before having two short unsucessful stints at Norwegian clubs. There is really nothing in Grande's career that suggests he could play at the Russian Premiership level. I also think from having watched the two, that Jazic in his prime was a much stronger all around player than Grande even if he didn't have the long ball distributing skills of Grande. Grande was an excellent player at the USL level but he also had a lot of time on ball at this level and his not infrequent defensive miscues and positioning errors were often not punished. Some of these problems also probably explain why he never really excelled for the national team despite having numerous callups. I do think Grande's game would be more suited to the Russian style of play than the Norwegian but I just don't see it being at the Premiership level especially at his age. I watched Jazic both at Rapid and Kuban and he had an excellent short passing game, good speed, excellent positioning and rarely made defensive errors (despite the one famous one he made for Canada). It is unfortunate we never saw him play for Canada during most of his prime. He is a serviceable MLS player now but his skills do seem to be on the decline but at the time he was playing for Kuban he was really one of the top players Canada has produced.

Yes but they have had very different careers. Jazic's career was a steady progression upwards and he played for 2 years as a starter with a top Croatian club before playing 4 years mostly as a starter for one of the top Austrian clubs. Grande mostly bounced around various Serie C clubs before having two short unsucessful stints at Norwegian clubs. There is really nothing in Grande's career that suggests he could play at the Russian Premiership level. I also think from having watched the two, that Jazic in his prime was a much stronger all around player than Grande even if he didn't have the long ball distributing skills of Grande. Grande was an excellent player at the USL level but he also had a lot of time on ball at this level and his not infrequent defensive miscues and positioning errors were often not punished. Some of these problems also probably explain why he never really excelled for the national team despite having numerous callups. I do think Grande's game would be more suited to the Russian style of play than the Norwegian but I just don't see it being at the Premiership level especially at his age. I watched Jazic both at Rapid and Kuban and he had an excellent short passing game, good speed, excellent positioning and rarely made defensive errors (despite the one famous one he made for Canada). It is unfortunate we never saw him play for Canada during most of his prime. He is a serviceable MLS player now but his skills do seem to be on the decline but at the time he was playing for Kuban he was really one of the top players Canada has produced.

I have to agree with Grizz on this one, it is VERY unlikely that Grande is wanted by Russian premiership clubs. At best one of those Russian clubs bounces in and out of the Premier League, but even that would surprise me.

• 2 weeks later...

hey grizz.....grande had injuries at the wrong moments in his career...from january 2007 to august 2008 he was out with 2 operations on both knees to repair tendonitis....same injury as hargreaves, and as we can see from owen hargreaves, not a very simple thing to get over....he also played with this problem from 2005 till 2007 before deciding to get operated.....the evidance was in the 2005 gold cup where, when he gets subbed off vs cuba, he has 2 bags of ice on his knees(sportsnet coverage). and might i say, in his games for the MNT in 2004, he was one of our best midfeilders in the world cup qualifying and maybe one of the reasons why canada came closer than this past WCQ.....he was and still is a very good player, but sometimes luck makes a whole lot of a difference in a player's career. If Brescia could have paid his transfer fee when they bought him in 2000, we would not be here talking about him like. it might have been a whole other story.....he probably would have played at a much higher level than he did.....all this being said:

9 uefa cup games-----of which was excellant vs Monaco-Rangers in home match-Skonto riga-and good vs Hamburg....

9 champions league games(concacaf)---one of the best players for the impact the whole way.....

12 national tema games---was excellant in many of those games as well and always had an impact

example: vs Spain(wonder goal) and great setup for DERO for the tie and DERO missed....

vs Austria was one of the men of the match

vs Honduras WCQ 2004 best midfeilder for canada

vs Guatemala one of the best as well

that is all i have to say on grande....cut him some slack....very good player with some bbad luck, that's it!!!!

hey grizz.....grande had injuries at the wrong moments in his career...from january 2007 to august 2008 he was out with 2 operations on both knees to repair tendonitis....same injury as hargreaves, and as we can see from owen hargreaves, not a very simple thing to get over....he also played with this problem from 2005 till 2007 before deciding to get operated.....the evidance was in the 2005 gold cup where, when he gets subbed off vs cuba, he has 2 bags of ice on his knees(sportsnet coverage). and might i say, in his games for the MNT in 2004, he was one of our best midfeilders in the world cup qualifying and maybe one of the reasons why canada came closer than this past WCQ.....he was and still is a very good player, but sometimes luck makes a whole lot of a difference in a player's career. If Brescia could have paid his transfer fee when they bought him in 2000, we would not be here talking about him like. it might have been a whole other story.....he probably would have played at a much higher level than he did.....all this being said:

9 uefa cup games-----of which was excellant vs Monaco-Rangers in home match-Skonto riga-and good vs Hamburg....

9 champions league games(concacaf)---one of the best players for the impact the whole way.....

12 national tema games---was excellant in many of those games as well and always had an impact

example: vs Spain(wonder goal) and great setup for DERO for the tie and DERO missed....

vs Austria was one of the men of the match

vs Honduras WCQ 2004 best midfeilder for canada

vs Guatemala one of the best as well

that is all i have to say on grande....cut him some slack....very good player with some bbad luck, that's it!!!!

I am not being hard on Grande at all, just realistic. He was one of my favourite players with the Impact and I also protested the team letting him go (there may have been additional reasons that we didn't know about but as far as the incident, it involved two players and only one was punished). Nevertheless, I have watched him play a long time and have never seen anything to indicate he could play in the Russian Premier League, a league I know quite well since I am also a fan and have seen many games live. He has never played at a level anywhere near this. Grande has some very strong parts of his game but he gets punished on defensive errors when he plays at a high level. He had a good CCL for us but in the final game playing against the Santos 1st string was very poor and made a lot of errors. The most glaring one was in extra time finding himself with the ball almost alone, he hoofs it down the field instead of either going to the net to try to score or even better running into the corner to waste time. Keeper kicks the ball back up the field and Santos scores, had Grande wasted time we probably win the game. One can trade strong plays against mistakes all one wants but from what I have seen he makes too many mistakes to be playing at the highest levels. I also disagree that he looked good in WCQ in 2004 and to say we were closer to qualifying in 2004 is revisionist history. After 5 matches in a group that while still the group of death was weaker than our 2008 group we had 2 points and were eliminated just like 2008. One of the reasons for this in my opinion was Yallop not calling the best possible team and calling too many players, many from the Impact but also guys like Peters and a past prime Corazzin, who were not of international level. The fact we got 3 more points in game 6 after we were eliminated and playing a team that had already qualified and had nothing to play for other than avoiding injuries to key players is immaterial.

One can say "what if" for a lot of players if they had had more luck and better training in their career. The fact is outside a few Cup matches, he has never played near to the level of the Russian Premier League. He was one of the better players in USL but nowhere near the level of dominance I would expect from someone who could play in the RPL. Plus he made a lot of mistakes and ball give-aways that would make me shake my head but were never given much coverage because it was USL and the other team would take the ball, have a good chance and shoot over the net. Even the 2nd tier Russian first division is a pretty decent step up from the Lithuanian top tier. In fact, while I would rate the Russian first division as a bit stronger than USL, I think the Lithuanian league is a step down from USL. Their national team players almost always transfer to RPL or another European league before they are 20, transfers of a player older than 20 let alone 30 from the Lithuanian league to the RPL are extremely rare. For these reasons, I am pretty certain that when this article refers to the first division he is referring to the Russian first division not RPL whether or not the author is aware of the distinction. As both a Canadian player and former Impact player I wish Grande the best in his career and hope he has a lot of success but that is not going to make me put the blinders on as to his strengths and weaknesses and what level I think he can play at. I expect that he can be a very good player in Lithuania and might do well in the Russian first division if he has a chance. I don't think he is even close to good enough to play in the RPL.

fair enough...but that santos laguna game your talking about, you don't realize that sakuda passed the ball to his head instead of his feet??? testo was inexistant the whole game in mexico as well....if sakuda(amateur player) was any good, he would have passed the ball or to grande's feet or down the line to a running eddy sebrango who could have easily taken the ball down to the corner...plus, grande was the only other available player running up the feild to ask for the ball, while testo and company were way behind him and clearly struggling.....anyways, who cares now....this is all gone now. hopefully, he dominates in lithuania and gets back on the CNT where he belongs.....because he is far bettter than Harmse!!!!!!

One of the reasons for this in my opinion was Yallop not calling the best possible team and calling too many players, many from the Impact but also guys like Peters and a past prime Corazzin, who were not of international level. The fact we got 3 more points in game 6 after we were eliminated and playing a team that had already qualified and had nothing to play for other than avoiding injuries to key players is immaterial.

I thought Corazzin was called up only for the second last match, vs CR at Swangard? I didn't think he was in the squad for the five previous matches, when our fate was pretty much decided (though I agree with you about the other omissions/inclusions to the squad). Regardless, I liked the skill set Grande brought to the MNT: an effective passing hub in front of the back four, concentrating on quick distribution to keep the possession rolling. Cracking goal vs Spain, too. However, I don't think your overall assessment is out of line.

Ironic to hear Harmse's name mentioned...another guy currently struggling with the same tendonitis issues as Grande had to deal with.

To reply to both above comments, I don't disagree that Sakuda was a disaster and I do think Grande is a better player than Harmse but I also don't think Harmse has any business being in the national team either. I think both Grande and Nash have at times looked good with the national team because both are the type of distributing midfielder that we are so sadly lacking. The problem with the two of them though is that there are many other parts of their play that are not at the same level as their distributing ability nor at international level. We (and TFC for that matter) have been trying to convert JDG into this role but have had only limited success with this. I would say that this lack of an offensive central mid who can pass the ball is the main thing that is stopping us from being a top CONCACAF team.

Lack of pace, particularly for the defensive side of the game?

Yes lack of pace, some poor decisions and also often inaccurate passing. Both of them make a lot of good distributing plays but in doing so have a fairly high rate of mispasses winding up on the foot of the opposing team that get punished more often the higher the level they play.

I would say that this lack of an offensive central mid who can pass the ball is the main thing that is stopping us from being a top CONCACAF team.

Agree totally. Shame that DDR was so close and yet so far from being this player for Canada. On paper it always looked to me like he could have been shoehorned into this spot but it wasn't meant to be, I guess, and he only really ever seemed to be able to perform from his one spot on the field, atacking in on the left, and most often only at club level.

Unfortunately the kind of player you describe doesn't come around very often, certainly not for a third-rate footballing nation who loses most of their first-rate players to other nations.

Is there anyone on the radar who might fit this bill for Canada down the road?

• 2 weeks later...

A very informative article on Grande from his club's website:

http://www.fksuduva.lt/index.php/naujienos/naujienu-archyvas/390-sandro-grande-my-main-goal-in-sduva--to-win-national-championship

“It was said to me, that I must leave the team, my contract was broken. I still am sure, that my mistake was not as big as the punishment. After that I sent to that photographer e-mail and explain him I lost my job, my career was ruined, but he just explained he was doing his job. Even I am Italian parentage, I am not very hot-tempered, only once during all my years in football I got red card, but after that incident in some other North American clubs I heard the same – you are good player, but we can’t take You into the club”, -- remembered Sandro.

Looking for new job, S.Grande went to China, but understood, that it is not for him – the mentality of players is too vicarious for him. Agent from Latvia suggested

to find club in Russia, but there is not easy to establish, because they wanted younger layers, before 30 years old. And then Sandro got an invitation to “Sūduva”, Marijampolė and arrived there.

It is sad that his career in NA was put to an end by a petty conflict, but the gesture he made was still pretty harsh... You have to think twice about that kind of things.

Yes but I do have to agree with Sandro's version of the event. Biello started swearing at him and giving him **** for a play that wasn't really his fault and resulted in a corner and he lost it. He shouldn't have acted how he did but the punishment did seem excessive especially since Biello's yelling can be heard pretty clearly on the game video yet that didn't go public the way the picture did so Biello didn't get punished and Sandro did. Maybe there were behind the scenes reasons for the club's reaction but it is sad to see this happen between two players who are among the best to have ever played for the Impact. Maybe it was the right decision because we did win the championship afterwards but nevertheless it was unfortunate. As I have stated, I don't think Grande is the calibre to play in the RPL but there is no denying that he was one of the better players to have played for the Impact.

Yes but I do have to agree with Sandro's version of the event. Biello started swearing at him and giving him **** for a play that wasn't really his fault and resulted in a corner and he lost it. He shouldn't have acted how he did but the punishment did seem excessive especially since Biello's yelling can be heard pretty clearly on the game video yet that didn't go public the way the picture did so Biello didn't get punished and Sandro did. Maybe there were behind the scenes reasons for the club's reaction but it is sad to see this happen between two players who are among the best to have ever played for the Impact. Maybe it was the right decision because we did win the championship afterwards but nevertheless it was unfortunate. As I have stated, I don't think Grande is the calibre to play in the RPL but there is no denying that he was one of the better players to have played for the Impact.

I agree, Sandro was one of the most talented players to wear a MIFC jersey. That being said, there is no excuse for his actions. As a profesional player who has played in several countries, he should have known better. I would venture, that the cut between Grande and Biello runs deeper then that incedent.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Joey and or NDS jumped on the situation to dump some salary. The incident came at a time when the team was going no where.

• 2 weeks later...

They welcomed him with open arms in Lithuania even though his picture with Biello was all over the internet.....and as you can see in the article link below, they really appreciate his abilities, as stated by the opposing coach that his team will face this weekend......North Americans are way to close minded to deal with people with some character. sure he made a big mistake, but it happens all over the world and these actions go sanctioned but not to this extent.....remember the picture makes it seem like it lasted 10 minutes, but it only lasted maybe a couple of "seconds"....or else the ref would have red carded him.......he is a very good player and the reason he played at a much higher level than a lot of canadians or even americans is because he has passion and fighting spirit, along with some very good qualities......people in our part of the world think you just go out an dplay and that is it. it is not this, it is players that have the mentally to play at hogh level hat do eventually get there....not the skilled ones that just show up to showcase their abilities......remember they great players in history are all firey players who come from mostly poor areas and who have no other option but to succeed on the pitch....that is why a lot of canadians and americans never make it in europe, they are to spoiled here in north america. win or lose it is all ok, as long as you participate.......

http://www.fksuduva.lt/index.php/naujienos/naujienu-archyvas/399-gjarmalaviius-puikiai-inau-sduvos-futbolinink-galimybes

translate it and see what the coach of the opposing team has to say about Grande in this article......i think this is great for Sandro!!!!!

The opposing coach says he is a strong player nothing more. I am sure he is a pretty strong player for the Lithuanian league but that is not saying a whole lot. What is the source of the other stuff you posted? Grande himself?

North Americans are way to close minded to deal with people with some character.

..he is a very good player and the reason he played at a much higher level than a lot of canadians or even americans is because he has passion and fighting spirit, along with some very good qualities......people in our part of the world think you just go out an dplay and that is it. it is not this, it is players that have the mentally to play at hogh level hat do eventually get there....not the skilled ones that just show up to showcase their abilities......remember they great players in history are all firey players who come from mostly poor areas and who have no other option but to succeed on the pitch....that is why a lot of canadians and americans never make it in europe, they are to spoiled here in north america. win or lose it is all ok, as long as you participate.......

This part of what you posted is complete and utter BS. I hope it doesn't come from Grande himself because if it does it probably shows some insight into why the team reacted the way it did. I thought how he was treated in this incident was unfair and UM protested against it but it is also quite possible the Impact had other reasons to get rid of him and used it as an excuse. If this is how he thinks about things then I can understand why they wanted to get rid of him.

Exactly when did he play at a higher level than most Canadians? If by most Canadians you are referring to people like myself than I agree, if you are referring to professional soccer players many Canadians have played at a much higher level and been far more successful doing so. As for North Americans being too close minded to deal with people with character, there are thousands of examples of players in Europe who have been cut by their teams for a lot less than what Grande did. And yes some players came from situations of poverty but an equal number came from wealthy situations as well. I guess Germany plays so well because all their players grew up on the mean streets in the slums of Berlin and had to beg for food. Even in poorer countries like Brazil they have had quite a few players with wealthy and middle class backgrounds. Players are developed because they live in countries where football is the number one passion and they have excellent development systems. In Canada that is the case with hockey and not the case with soccer so that is the reason we produce more top quality hockey players than soccer players. And do not forget that with all the Euro arrogance displayed by whoever you are quoting above, he is playing in one of Europe's worst first divisions, a league that is a step down from the USL let alone MLS. Play in the 1st Bundesliga, Serie A or RPL and you can talk about how crappy North American soccer is but it is a joke to say such things if you are in Lithuania.

hey grizzly....what are you talking about? step below usl1? the usl is so bad!!!!!you make it seem as if you are a head scout,, talking about Lithuania as a bad league and you know this league and all leagues around the world....get off your high horse buddy!!!!! i am and always will be a fan of the impact and i just appreciate good soccer players that's it....i was not only disappointed with the grande treatment but also that of other montrealers that were treated as crap(ribeiro, fronimadis,, di tullio) for some.....i am a proud montrealer and these boys are why montreal is so attached to the impact and some people around the impact don't want to share their montreal limelight with other talented players from the city... that is it. as fort he real reason for his release, you might be right about dumping salary....this i will give it to you. but why this way and then make sure he doesn't sign with any other teams in NOrth America because the impact gives him a terrible image?

as for many instances where players got released....hahahhaha.... in the same week as Grande, in the swiss league the goalkeeper of one team pulled the captain's pony tail in the middle of the pitch after the game. He was asked to publically apologise and was fined by the club. Joey Barton was arrested so many times and was never released from his club. actually, he constantly found teams and new contracts in the same country(didn't need to go across the world to play).....NBA brawls are happening all the time and no player gets released....Indiana(nba) brawl with spectators in the stands and no one got released or expelled from the nba.....We have a great example of this in our own house. Roberto Brown has been red carded for punches or elbows like 4 or 5 tiimes since he has signed with the impact and he never got suspended until this last one with Garcia(3 year later)....these are only some, but there are many more....

Not to get into pissing match with those who might know more or have seen him play more..... but I always liked him, I thought he read the game well and was the engine for a lot the Montreal success in the CCL.

Having seen his energy and leadership on the field in Honduras, I cant slag on the guy. Deportment issues are always hard on a team, I suspect Sandro was bounced from the Impact not for his on field action but for other questions relating to leadership of the team and who players looked to.

All that said hope he does well in Lithuania and enjoys playing his sport.

I would buy him a beer anytime.

It sounds to me like you are in personal contact with Grande and are posting what he tells you with or without his consent.

as for many instances where players got released....hahahhaha.... in the same week as Grande, in the swiss league the goalkeeper of one team pulled the captain's pony tail in the middle of the pitch after the game. He was asked to publically apologise and was fined by the club. Joey Barton was arrested so many times and was never released from his club. actually, he constantly found teams and new contracts in the same country(didn't need to go across the world to play).....NBA brawls are happening all the time and no player gets released....Indiana(nba) brawl with spectators in the stands and no one got released or expelled from the nba.....We have a great example of this in our own house. Roberto Brown has been red carded for punches or elbows like 4 or 5 tiimes since he has signed with the impact and he never got suspended until this last one with Garcia(3 year later)....these are only some, but there are many more....

I can find you equally as many examples of player's who have been fired for less serious things than what Grande did in various sports and in Europe as well as North America. Some players get away with murder and others get fired for minor infractions. Sometimes it is correct and sometimes not but that is what happens in the professional sports business. Indeed I have also said I disagreed with how the Impact got rid of Grande and protested it along with the other Ultras. What I have a problem with is when someone (seemingly Grande in communication with you) is going to claim that this happened because it was in North America and we are too close minded to deal with people of character because that is complete BS. It happens throughout the soccer world and throughout professional sports.

hey grizzly....what are you talking about? step below usl1? the usl is so bad!!!!!you make it seem as if you are a head scout,, talking about Lithuania as a bad league and you know this league and all leagues around the world....get off your high horse buddy!!!!! i am and always will be a fan of the impact and i just appreciate good soccer players that's it....i was not only disappointed with the grande treatment but also that of other montrealers that were treated as crap(ribeiro, fronimadis,, di tullio) for some.....i am a proud montrealer and these boys are why montreal is so attached to the impact and some people around the impact don't want to share their montreal limelight with other talented players from the city... that is it. as fort he real reason for his release, you might be right about dumping salary....this i will give it to you. but why this way and then make sure he doesn't sign with any other teams in NOrth America because the impact gives him a terrible image?

Lithuania is a bad league by any standard. It is currently ranked 32nd in UEFA and would be quite a bit lower if 2nd divisions and even 3rd divisions were included in the rankings. As a fan of Russian soccer and frequent traveller to Russia I have also watched broadcasts of some of the Lithuanian teams play in various CIS cups and believe me I was not very impressed. I don't begrudge him or anyone else playing there as everyone needs to earn a living and it is not always easy to find a club to sign with especially at 32 years old. My problem is with someone playing in a very low level league and who has never played in a very high level league saying things like, "players in Canada don't have the mentality to play in higher leagues like he has done". He is playing in Lithuania and talking like he is playing in Serie A.

I liked Grande as a player for the Impact but nevertheless was aware of his weaknesses as well as his strengths. I don't suffer under any illusions of his skill level which is why I don't think he is of the calibre to play in the Russian Premier League as I stated before. That is not to say I think he is a bad player or hasn't reached a high level of skill, he just hasn't reached the top levels and it sounds like he is talking as if he has.

It is one thing if he feels he was mistreated by the Impact and wants to state that. It is a completely other thing for him (or you) to state he was mistreated by the Impact because North Americans are too close minded to deal with players with character and Canadian players don't have the mentality to succeed like he has. It is not me that needs to get off a high horse. I thought he was a good USL player and protested his firing too but by posting stuff like this on the forum he is only pissing off those people who supported him in the past and indeed making us think that maybe the Impact were not wrong in how they treated him. I am happy to read updates about how he is doing in Europe but if you keep posting this type of insulting self-justifying stuff from or about him I will call BS on it every time.

look grizzly....i know Grande from being a fan of the impact, but to say that he is saying this stuff about canadian soccer is BS on your part....this is me talking as a fan, that's it......i know some other players who have played with thhe impact and i have asked them many times about Grande and they have all confirmed that he is a great teammate to have around the team. And this i got even from speaking to the Impact's goalkeeper coach and ex-assistant coach who knew Grande.... That he is telling me what to write on this forum is just utter stupidity on your part...... i am old enough to voice my own opinion about soccer and players that i appreciate......and also a team i love and will follow till i die. i have been a season ticket holdder since the early 90's and i feel it is my duty to voice my opinion on what the impact does and how they deal with some issues.....i know many people that work with the impact in the office and they all say the same about Grande(never anything negative).....i just don't like that some people are treated like gold(Biello, Desanctis) and many other players are treated as junk....if biello would have put in half the work that Ribeiro, Ditullio, Fronimadis, Grande, Rizzi, then maybe i would respect him more....these guys alll put their blood on the field for the impact, yet Biello, who in my eyes was an average player(especially last 5 or 6 years of career) got all the credit.....that is it.....and if you go around the city and ask how they feel about Biello and the whole incident, most people would say the same as i did in these posts...

anyways, who cares about all that matters now is that the impact annouce the MLS 2012 this morning and i get my season tickets. this ride will be fantastic and we montreal can show the rest of north america what real soccer fans look and sound like....the MLS won't even know what is going to hit them......just hope that Joey expands the stadium asap, because their will no less than 35k or 40k season tickets requests for sure......

go impact go

Archived