Sandro Grande to Lithuania

tovan1

look grizzly....i know Grande from being a fan of the impact, but to say that he is saying this stuff about canadian soccer is BS on your part....this is me talking as a fan, that's it......i know some other players who have played with thhe impact and i have asked them many times about Grande and they have all confirmed that he is a great teammate to have around the team. And this i got even from speaking to the Impact's goalkeeper coach and ex-assistant coach who knew Grande.... That he is telling me what to write on this forum is just utter stupidity on your part...... i am old enough to voice my own opinion about soccer and players that i appreciate......and also a team i love and will follow till i die. i have been a season ticket holdder since the early 90's and i feel it is my duty to voice my opinion on what the impact does and how they deal with some issues.....i know many people that work with the impact in the office and they all say the same about Grande(never anything negative).....i just don't like that some people are treated like gold(Biello, Desanctis) and many other players are treated as junk....if biello would have put in half the work that Ribeiro, Ditullio, Fronimadis, Grande, Rizzi, then maybe i would respect him more....these guys alll put their blood on the field for the impact, yet Biello, who in my eyes was an average player(especially last 5 or 6 years of career) got all the credit.....that is it.....and if you go around the city and ask how they feel about Biello and the whole incident, most people would say the same as i did in these posts...

anyways, who cares about all that matters now is that the impact annouce the MLS 2012 this morning and i get my season tickets. this ride will be fantastic and we montreal can show the rest of north america what real soccer fans look and sound like....the MLS won't even know what is going to hit them......just hope that Joey expands the stadium asap, because their will no less than 35k or 40k season tickets requests for sure......

go impact go

In your previous posts it sounds an awful lot like you are quoting someone but if these are your own opinions and not those of Grande I am happy about that. It changes nothing about what I have posted about these opinions. I don't disagree that certain players seem to be treated differently than others by the Impact. On the other hand it is often hard to judge if that is the case since as fans we are not aware of a lot of what goes on behind the scenes and often decisions that appear to be biased may not be if all the information behind them was known. Nor is favoritism within clubs something that is unique to North American soccer, indeed it is common throughout the world. I have no problem with you defending one of your favourite players but stick to the facts of the issue instead of making sweeping, erroneous statements about North American soccer. The Grande incident is a common example of one player having conflict with his club and is in no way indicative of general trends with soccer on this continent.

In your previous posts it sounds an awful lot like you are quoting someone but if these are your own opinions and not those of Grande I am happy about that. It changes nothing about what I have posted about these opinions. I don't disagree that certain players seem to be treated differently than others by the Impact. On the other hand it is often hard to judge if that is the case since as fans we are not aware of a lot of what goes on behind the scenes and often decisions that appear to be biased may not be if all the information behind them was known. Nor is favoritism within clubs something that is unique to North American soccer, indeed it is common throughout the world. I have no problem with you defending one of your favourite players but stick to the facts of the issue instead of making sweeping, erroneous statements about North American soccer. The Grande incident is a common example of one player having conflict with his club and is in no way indicative of general trends with soccer on this continent.

Far be it from me to kiss your ass...but from the perspective of Brasil .. players ..coaches club presidents change all the time for a myriad of reasons. Indeed even at the U12 girls regional level X in Ontario coaches dump players .... cause mom is whiner or dad a yeller or the kid things she is gold..... coaches make player decisions on who starts .. General managers make decisions on who is in the club .... its a balance club owners even step into it a times as to fans... think the Impact can dump Rocco this season ?

Its a business ... its a game... its life.

its not black and white.. um except for Santos.

Archived