Ultras Montreal Greet TFC From Mexico

You know, for someone who has posted on the U-Sector boards chastising us for allegedly "provoking" Montreal fans, you do a great job of repeatedly throwing stones from your glass house, Grizz.

You can't have a single night of fun in f'n Mexico without thinking about us?

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

You know, for someone who has posted on the U-Sector boards chastising us for allegedly "provoking" Montreal fans, you do a great job of repeatedly throwing stones from your glass house, Grizz.

I have never chastised u-sector for provoking Montreal fans. I have chastised you for not taking your share of the blame for any incidents and always claiming you are completely innocent.

You can't have a single night of fun in f'n Mexico without thinking about us?

Believe me there were a lot of nights of fun in Mexico that we didn't think about you!

quote:Originally posted by Montreal_FC_fan

Common guys, cant we atleast agree that we love hating each other? Im sure if the U-Sector or the RPB where in mexico someone would of done something like that...

You mean getting underaged girls drunk and leading them down a dark alley? :D

quote:Originally posted by Montreal_FC_fan

You worked hard on that one eh?

Not really. It just kind of jumps out at you.

Can I bump these threads in 3-years when your fun night in Mexico is a memory and you are stuck in a dying league?

For the 1,895,865th time, I have nothing against Montreal. I'm just frustrated that Montreal fans have completely bought JS' bull**** and have been blinded by a nice little run of upsets.

I want the Impact in MLS. That’s what is best for Canadian soccer.

And I will enjoy Columbus--with 1,500 fans willing to travel 7-hours to watch the team. I'll also enjoy the 17 homes dates with 20,000 paying customers at BMO and 500X more media attention than you can dream of getting in the minor leagues.

Whatever. Like I said, can I bump the thread in 3-years?

You mean getting underaged girls drunk and leading them down a dark alley? :D

The girl on the left was 24 and the one on the right 28 (the former Tigres Monterrey cheerleader). They were sisters. That was not a dark alley, that is a street in Monterrey's clubbing district, Barrio Antiguo, an old area of Monterrey with clubs set inside traditional older Mexican buildings. Maybe if TFC ever won something Rudi, you wouldn't get your education of the world from my posts!

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

The girl on the left was 24 and the one on the right 28 (the former Tigres Monterrey cheerleader). They were sisters. That was not a dark alley, that is a street in Monterrey's clubbing district, Barrio Antiguo, an old area of Monterrey with clubs set inside traditional older Mexican buildings. Maybe if TFC ever won something Rudi, you wouldn't get your education of the world from my posts!

I'm sure there will be YouTube footage of you hugging one of them very soon.

But you're right, Grizz. Maybe you and the UM02 can educate us on how to get a banner ripped out from under you in the worldly city of Rochester without so much as a peep in response.

I don't get the whole cheer for a "canadian" team...this is CLUB SOCCER!!!! I can't see Liverpool fans cheering for Manchester united in the champions league and vice versa! So screw TFC, if they ever made it to the champions league i defenitely would not be cheering for them just like i wouldnt expect a TFC fan to cheer for the Impact.

IMPACT FC!!!!

quote:Originally posted by MTLcanada514

I don't get the whole cheer for a "canadian" team...this is CLUB SOCCER!!!! I can't see Liverpool fans cheering for Manchester united in the champions league and vice versa! So screw TFC, if they ever made it to the champions league i defenitely would not be cheering for them just like i wouldnt expect a TFC fan to cheer for the Impact.

IMPACT FC!!!!

You have to remember that not every country is like England, where teams like Liverpool and Man U challenge each other in league play and in Europe.

In most countries, like Holland for example, where there are only one or two big teams, fans of smaller teams will swallow their pride and cheer for whoever happens to be playing in Europe.

I think it is entirely on the level for a Whitecaps or TFC fan to have been cheering for the Impact in this year's CCL. I'm relatively neutral between the three teams, but I'd definitely cheer for any of them, though I would probably root for Vancouver in any head-to-head matches.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

the thread is not about TFC

According to the thread title, the content of the video, and the content of the comment written by the thread starter in the original post, it is most definitely about TFC.

You're trying way too hard, Geoff. Perhaps you should heed those suggestions from that other thread and invest in a cat, or a Furby. It'll do your mind some good.

quote:Originally posted by MTLcanada514

I agree with this viewpoint and respect it.

And they accuse me of hijacking threads and trolling.

You are the expert, the thread is not about TFC and not about USL, get that into your stunted head Duane. It is not about your shoddy journalism nor the one Canadian team that did not win a thing last year, namely yours. It is an Impact supporter's thread and frigging funny to boot, the photo is a riot.

It is about a hilarious time some Impact fans had in Mexico where you guys can only dream of playing.

The title of the thread is "Ultras Montreal Greet TFC From Mexico." How's that not about TFC?

And they accuse me of hijacking threads and trolling.

You are the expert, the thread is not about TFC and not about USL, get that into your stunted head Duane. It is not about your shoddy journalism nor the one Canadian team that did not win a thing last year, namely yours. It is an Impact supporter's thread and frigging funny to boot, the photo is a riot.

It is about a hilarious time some Impact fans had in Mexico where you guys can only dream of playing.

Truly the TFC boys would be shocked to see the complete set of photos..hilarous yes.. amazing truly .. I mean its kinda cool standing and showing the score at four to one the Laguna fans and having them chant in unison against one guy... as I said elsewhere you get your stadium cred.. in a stadium in a real game that is for something, now the TFC boys can only dream.. of such a chance to feel it .. maybe when they do they will finally be able to rise up and have some fun.. then then is not Toronto the city fun forgot ?

PS.. If Grizz wins the lottery I have valuable photos ... TOR does not mean Toronto .. it means Torreon ...

quote:Originally posted by MediaGuy

Not really. It just kind of jumps out at you.

Can I bump these threads in 3-years when your fun night in Mexico is a memory and you are stuck in a dying league?

For the 1,895,865th time, I have nothing against Montreal. I'm just frustrated that Montreal fans have completely bought JS' bull**** and have been blinded by a nice little run of upsets.

I want the Impact in MLS. That’s what is best for Canadian soccer.

And I will enjoy Columbus--with 1,500 fans willing to travel 7-hours to watch the team. I'll also enjoy the 17 homes dates with 20,000 paying customers at BMO and 500X more media attention than you can dream of getting in the minor leagues.

Whatever. Like I said, can I bump the thread in 3-years?

Where were you before TFC? Lynx were around since 1997, and they couldn't get 1500 fans to a home game, let alone travel. As far as three years down the line, you might have a whole bunch of W sector and Red Snatch boys, falling off the Band wagon if you continue hanging banners to your wall of shame.

Impact averaged 13000, now if you average out the 7000 confetti throwing fans at the House of Shame, were even. Media wise...500 x eh, lets see...I think we were covered in the Mexican, Honduran, American, Italian media, not to mention TV deals with SRC, Radio deals with the Team 990.

If you want to associate the USL with minor league orginizations, don't include the Montreal Impact. This aint the Lynx. We'll support them in the USL, and will continue to support them should they eventually join the MLS.

Archived