CANADA v HONDURAS MATCH THREAD [R]

Guest Jeffery S.

We have no leader on the field. Noone running the show, and nobody out there to just move the rest, with the right way to get back in control. Stalteri is a disaster in this sense, and Julian is too passive as well, playing like a bit player. Really disappointing.

This is our coach failing us boys.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Can. in UK

I said it a couple months ago that we would find out how useless DM was about 2 games (after SV&G) into WCQ... when it was already too late.

Why do we even bother? Utterly bloody waste of all our time.

What a daft comment. What the hell does Dale Mitchell have to do with it? Is it Dale Mitchell's fault Radzinski was injured? Is it Dale Mitchell's fault Sutton is having a baby? Was Dale Mitchell defending for Canada when they looked like boys compared to Honduran men? Honestly...some people are so bloody stupid it makes me sick.

Guest Jeffery S.

Forrest is being better tonight, because he is being deadly honest. If we lose tonight we are out, we have screwed up again, the CSA has failed us again with a coach way below the quality of our players, below our potential. We ALWAYS knew this, so I am just sick.

Still might get a result, but still pretty poor play. Just sack Dale and put in Hart.

Guest Can. in UK
quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

What a daft comment. What the hell does Dale Mitchell have to do with it? Is it Dale Mitchell's fault Radzinski was injured? Is it Dale Mitchell's fault Sutton is having a baby? Was Dale Mitchell defending for Canada when they looked like boys compared to Honduran men? Honestly...some people are so bloody stupid it makes me sick.

Are you suggesting that a coach has no influence over his team's performance? That would a pretty groudbreaking insight, if it were true.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Calgary Boomer

You are clearly not qualified to call anyone stupid for criticizing Mitchell, if you don't see how badly we are coached you should just go watch the Callies and leave the rest of us alone.

quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

Forrest is being better tonight, because he is being deadly honest. If we lose tonight we are out, we have screwed up again, the CSA has failed us again with a coach way below the quality of our players, below our potential. We ALWAYS knew this, so I am just sick.

Still might get a result, but still pretty poor play. Just sack Dale and put in Hart.

Another stupid comment. We'd all pick the same bloody team. I'm guessing it's Dale Mitchell's fault the field is crap.

The late Brian Clough could be on the sideline right now...it's wouldn't make our players better.

If Canada comes back and wins, will it be despite Dale Mitchell?

Guest Jeffery S.

We are playing with a single striker.

Hume is playing in a midfield role. DeRo shifting wings.

Bernier was playing the first half up the right, even deep, and now takes two yellows playing back on the left.

Atiba does not know where to go.

We have no system whatsover, and the players have not been coached to play one.

This is obvious.

If you don't see it go watch volleyball. Dale Mitchell is a poor coach, has a terrible record with us, came off a terrible U20 World Cup at home. All our players are worse with him than with their club teams. All of them. Not one is better. That is coaching.

But if you think this is the right way to play then see you in 2014 when you are no longer underage and we can actually have a drink over such matters without you getting arrested.

Archived