CANADA v HONDURAS MATCH THREAD [R]

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

http://www4.insinc.com/ibc/mp/md/play/u/422/1575/wv300en.asx

A bit better, thanks a lot man.

Atiba as holding mid, Julian working with him moving it out, Bernier up the right. Radz on the left, De Ro on the right to the middle, closer to Gerba. Gerba moving a lot, perhaps too much, needs to get up higher as I see it.

We have to keep pressuring them up higher I think, they are missing passes and are caught off guard easily.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Jeffrey S.

A bit better, thanks a lot man.

Atiba as holding mid, Julian working with him moving it out, Bernier up the right. Radz on the left, De Ro on the right to the middle, closer to Gerba. Gerba moving a lot, perhaps too much, needs to get up higher as I see it.

We have to keep pressuring them up higher I think, they are missing passes and are caught off guard easily.

THis feed is much better! Cheers.

Guest Jeffery S.

Hume in, thank god we got through that spell a man down, terrible moment for that to happen.

Radz gashes a hand on ads behind the goal.

Guest Jeffery S.

DeRo playing MLS quality, poor passing, bad decisions on the field. Frustrating to see.

We have to keep going and get at them again.

Guest Jeffery S.

We have got to find a more reliable feed, that was terrible. All the myp2ps are crap as well, can't figure it out. Maybe time to look for a Honduras link that works better.

Archived