CANADA 2010 WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA on FaceBook

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

I don't appear able to upload videos.

Hey!!!! I got good news. The site administrator Claudio Moreira has finally forward me an email telling me that he has changed the settings. Thus you could now put video highlights on the site...

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

Why does it matter so much?

Why!!!!! I will tell you why. It's about our country that needs us real bad on FaceBook. If you don't understand the meaning of patrioticism than I don't think you and me have much to say to one another....Look at the only video highlite on the site and will tell you that not enough fans are supporting the National team...

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

If you don't understand the meaning of patrioticism than I don't think you and me have much to say to one another....

Is that even a word? Oh, I see, it is! The Urban Dictionary defines it as:

quote:Blindly following the leadership of George W. Bush.

:D Back on topic, I understand your patriotic feelings but I don't understand the importance of FaceBook... Oh well, ignore me.

quote:Originally posted by Jamit

Is that even a word? Oh, I see, it is! The Urban Dictionary defines it as:

:D Back on topic, I understand your patriotic feelings but I don't understand the importance of FaceBook... Oh well, ignore me.

Jamit...You're a f...ing idiot... It's simple than that. Get off my face right now before I slug you one... I can't believe you could be such an idiot at a moment like this... Don't urinate on my cornflake. This is what you are doing right now to me...Don't ever accuse me of following the footsteps of George W. Bush...

Jamit...You're a f...ing idiot... It's simple than that. Get off my face right now before I slug you one... I can't believe you could be such an idiot at a moment like this... Don't urinate on my cornflake. This is what you are doing right now to me...

didnt see that reaction coming.

Jamit...You're a f...ing idiot... It's simple than that. Get off my face right now before I slug you one... I can't believe you could be such an idiot at a moment like this... Don't urinate on my cornflake. This is what you are doing right now to me...Don't ever accuse me of following the footsteps of George W. Bush...

OK...don't ignore me.:)

quote:Canada is important. Footy is important. Facebook is not important. Enough said.

amen brother. facebook usage is slipping as per the recent data - another quasi fad; but that's the nature of social network sites - fashionable one moment - gone the next.

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Luis, where are your seats in 104 ?

The answer will be intriguing.... You better be there or else you look like a total douche bag for bitching about the lack of support for Canada. Some have already given you that title, not me though. I don't care enough, but I will if you say your not there.

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

122 !?

Luis, you have been a member of the V's for over a decade, and you aren't sitting with us !

I'm going with the wife and kids... That's why I can't sit with you animals... It's my wife who has problem with the yell you guys make... I like it, but she doesn't...

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

If she doesn't like shouting, why is she going to a World Cup qualifier? Perhaps a day spent at the library would be best.

The one right beside Phillips bakery?

Archived