Toronto MLS Team Name Suggestion Thread

Gian-Luca

quote:Originally posted by Joe MacCarthy

Again no problem, Ill keep posting until your banning or apology or until you get a new sock (or convert to one you already have)

Why are you trying to bring up old threads with my posts here to troll with just a [:0] Too illiterate to formulate a response without using a rectal reference.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3703781&postcount=10

Another trolling post, another forum, another sockpuppet, another banning

Had another look at the post. Man I stated an opinion, Joe its an Opnion, one supported by many fans in Italy. Shame on you.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from being long winded, repetitious, and having run its course, this thread is heading into territory beyond the scope of this forum.

In other words, this thread is in danger of being closed. So please get back to the CSL vs MLS, which has been debated here ad nauseum and refrain from the politics. There is a politics forum at BS to discuss that. This is directed at all the participants of this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the tread you closed . Then it was reopened. Recall this. Listen to your tone. WHo the ()(_*&_ do you think you are.

This thread is getting way off track. It is supposed to be about which league would be more effective for the Canadian national team and soccer in Canada.

It is not about MLS expansion. There is already a forum for that. Guys, please get back to the original premise or take your discussion over here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More of your arogance. Again listen to the tone.

Here it is your proof.

CLosed it because your a control freak. Nouhg said

Joe MacCarthy

BigSoccer Moderator

get an

Can we please stop this slanging match. The Central/West thing is really getting lame. It's just going around in circles. I closed this thread earlier, thought about it, and reopened it because it I shouldn't have closed it.

Boring people to death by flogging and reflogging a dead horse is not a reason to close a thread, but boys, even Whoregate had to die eventually.

Amen. Peace out.

One more about Joe closong a thread.

Originally Posted by BringBackTheBlizzard

I'd like clarification as to whether or not Joe MacCarthey is in fact a moderator on this subforum or whether this last message was just his two cents worth as a bigsoccer poster? From what I can see the moderators that are listed at this point in time for this subforum are DoyleG and Blizzard and they have both actively participated in this thread since Joe MacCarthey's last attempt to get this thread closed down. Don't like then don't read is a very simple rule of thumb where contentious threads on messageboards are concerned IMO.

Richard why should someone be banned for posting. Like said earlier dont like it dont read it.

quote:Originally posted by Leafs

Aside from being long winded, repetitious, and having run its course, this thread is heading into territory beyond the scope of this forum.

In other words, this thread is in danger of being closed. So please get back to the CSL vs MLS, which has been debated here ad nauseum and refrain from the politics. There is a politics forum at BS to discuss that. This is directed at all the participants of this thread.

This is the tread you closed . Then it was reopened. Recall this. Listen to your tone. WHo the ()(_*&_ do you think you are.

What's your point troll? I closed a thread. You lied and said a supermod reopened it which would be a major no confidence action towards a mod. Didn't happen. You can lie all you want but I'm getting an apology or a banning.

quote:Originally posted by zacRWE

I want more Northboys!!! me want me want!

Toronto St.Patricks! MLSE owns that name no?

Don't know if they would own it, but they certainly are manufacturing those jerseys... so I'd assume they own enough of it... you can tell I'm not a business major.

but it ain't gonna happen, as likely as the team getting called the "Summer Leafs"

btw, Loyalists and now St.Patricks, my my... ;)

What's your point troll? I closed a thread. You lied and said a supermod reopened it which would be a major no confidence action towards a mod. Didn't happen. You can lie all you want but I'm getting an apology or a banning.

Then a banning it wil be an banning it will be. You could stick a hot poker in my , I would never in hell Apologise to a puke like you.

You where a mod and got Banned from it. Simple, Your overly ugly ego wont let the truth be told.

You shut down a thread, cause your a jerk, then realised your a stupid tool and opened it again.Now run along and go play with your marbles, the ones that roll out your ears.

But you said a supermod reopened the thread. Going back on one lie when will you apologize for the other?

Pitter patter little man. You seem tho think people give a rats ass about what you post.

Later

and there wasn't an attempt to close the thread previously. I closed it, thought about it and reopened it because I thought you could have an attention span long enough to keep it on topic. I was wrong. I know there were problems with you guys at the MLS Expansion forum with the childish bickering.

More of your condesending banter, again look at the tone. Again who the fvmk do you think you are?

Why do I get the impression Joe and Leafs are the same person? I couldn't keep arguing with someone else for that long.

And just for the record I meant "Summer Leafs" as an informal nickname (like Buds or Boatmen) that would help position the club in the public's mindset. It was only meant half seriously anyways.

More Northboys! How about a new issue? If Toronto MLS has a logo/crest contest open to the public you you have to enter - your Mustangs logo was killer.

Mike.

quote:Originally posted by BHTC Mike

Call the team Toronto City FC (or just Toronto City) - it sounds like a proper soccer club, EPL has to be the most watched and most well known foreign league in this country, and it hasn't been taken by an existing MLS franchise. Put them in blue shirts, white shorts, and blue or white socks. Make the crest a blue maple leaf with a white banner across the top and bottom reading "Toronto City" and "Football Club" respectively. Encourage the media to call them the Soccer Leafs or Summer Leafs or whatever. The initial marketing campaign is easy - Toronto is a SOCCER CITY, hurrah! Make it clear that it is in fact possible to be a hockey fan AND a soccer fan. Have a 14+ general admission standing section in one end (okay now I'm just being greedy). NO STUPID "CITY" WRITTEN ACROSS THE FRONT OF THE JERSEY!

Mike you practically read my mind lol. Listen to BHTC Mike people, this man has a clue!!!!

This was so much better when it took place at BigSoccer (because it was all behind the scenes).

To TGJM's credit, he did rid BS of one of it's biggest trolls.

Oh, and he wasn't booted as a mod, nor did he close a thread and have it re-opened by a super-mod.

But enough about that, I'll let those two get back to each other's throats ;)

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

This was so much better when it took place at BigSoccer (because it was all behind the scenes).

To TGJM's credit, he did rid BS of one of it's biggest trolls.

Oh, and he wasn't booted as a mod, nor did he close a thread and have it re-opened by a super-mod.

But enough about that, I'll let those two get back to each other's throats ;)

Rudi, another ass like Joe. I guess when someone stats an opinion that is not with your and cimmunist Joe, that makes them troll, piss off aho&*))000000000000le

Rudi, another ass like Joe. I guess when someone stats an opinion that is not with your and cimmunist Joe, that makes them troll, piss off aho&*))000000000000le

What's with the personal attack? I was just stating an opinion, which you apparently value so highly only if it's your own. [8)]

And you know better than anyone that Joe did not have you banned for merely 'stating opinion' over at BigSoccer. You continually harrassed a number of people over there (including me) and turned every constructive thread into a pointless shouting match (much like this one, actually).

But whatever. I'll buy you a drink at the get-together on Snday if it'll ease your fears about me being a communist :D

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

What's with the personal attack? I was just stating an opinion, which you apparently value so highly only if it's your own. [8)]

And you know better than anyone that Joe did not have you banned for merely 'stating opinion' over at BigSoccer. You continually harrassed a number of people over there (including me) and turned every constructive thread into a pointless shouting match (much like this one, actually).

But whatever. I'll buy you a drink at the get-together on Snday if it'll ease your fears about me being a communist :D

[:0]

KMA Joe needs help it looks like, is he recurting his communist camp.

Do you act on Joe's orders?

Leafs the rest of us are just fed up with both of you. Until you two came here we had great discussions, but you two have hijacked this thread to fight some stupid battle from BigSoccer.

Read my lips : NOBODY GIVES A FLYING @#%*

so Please just SHUT UP and let us have our thread back.

KMA Joe needs help it looks like, is he recurting his communist camp.

Do you act on Joe's orders?

Leafs the rest of us are just fed up with both of you. Until you two came here we had great discussions, but you two have hijacked this thread to fight some stupid battle from BigSoccer.

quote:Originally posted by RealGooner

Hey Real, I dont have a problem. I just wont let that overbearing jerk try to have his way. He needs to back off and let people say their peace. I dont need his crap as much as the rest dont need his crap.

:D

Leafs, I understand that but this is going on and on, back and forth as you each try to get the last word in, neverendingly. I am asking YOU to be the adult here and refrain from responding. Lets get back to the football here, and leave BigSoccer to it own devices. The fact that DoyleG is a mod on BigSoccer tells u everything u need to know about the credibility of that site. So leave the Bigsoccer fights over there. Is that Cool? :)

Archived