Toronto MLS Team Name Suggestion Thread

Gian-Luca

quote:Originally posted by Joe MacCarthy

How do you like being controlled? You have to play nice now to get people on your side. Hurts doesn't it. How long will it be before you have to make a troll post? Got ya!

Every troll post you make I'm going after, so you're gonna have to be nice. The ultimate irony.

I'm gonna put you through the same amount of grief you caused at the forums at BigSoccer and that you tried to start here.

Must be a sad pitiful life you live if you have nothing better to do.

I have read many a post attcking you other than me. Keep up the selective memory. Your a small man.

I will not back down on the closed thread thing.

But i have better things to do than search Big Soccer arcives to prove it. I do have a life unlike you.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've made your point, fine. One graphic would have been enough. :)

But it's between me and the troll and until the mods do something about it, I'm going to give the troll a taste of his own medicine. Nobody else needs to read the posts if they don't wish to.

:D

quote:Originally posted by Leafs

Must be a sad pitiful life you live if you have nothing better to do.

I have read many a post attcking you other than me. Keep up the selective memory. Your a small man.

I will not back down on the closed thread thing.

But i have better things to do than search Big Soccer arcives to prove it. I do have a life unlike you.

No sadder than a 50 year old with an anal fixation and multiple sockpuppets to send spiteful messages to people. And now you're calling me small, what's with your sex hangups. Are you sending those PMs and emails again? :)

You lied about the closed thread thing and the getting turfed as mod thing and it is there for everybody to see. There's nothing to find at BigSoccer on me because you made it all up. I have access to everything you did and sent. Keep back peddling troll.

Trolls will never change and you're one of 'em.

No sadder than a 50 year old with an anal fixation and multiple sockpuppets to send spiteful messages to people. And now you're calling me small, what's with your sex hangups. Are you sending those PMs and emails again? :)

You lied about the closed thread thing and the getting turfed as mod thing and it is there for everybody to see. There's nothing to find at BigSoccer on me because you made it all up. I have access to everything you did and sent. Keep back peddling troll.

oh let me say it but once, WHATEVER. Put it up if you have it small man.

Just going over some posts on Big Soccer what a joke. Constantly calling people out who post anything that does not support your view. Communist.

Well for someone with sex hangups at least you have a conscience. You don't know how to respond getting caught up in your lies. An apology would do nicely and I'll end it.

You keep looking for my stuff and I'm going to get the other BigSoccer mods to send me some of your emails and PMs. With whom do I start? petersoccer, Black and White, La Rosa Morreti, udinese, soccerchamp, MLS TO, or leafs

So much material so little time.

Well for someone with sex hangups at least you have a conscience. You don't know how to respond getting caught up in your lies. An apology would do nicely and I'll end it.

Selevtive Memory Joe. Not lies on my part.

Where a mod are not a mod tossed yes, willing to admit no.

OK guys, enough of the vendettas, this is no place for such stuff. You have already ruined what was a rather pleasant and lighthearted but at least soccer relevant thread. If you must continue with this childish behaviour your exchanges would be better removed to some other forum please and the further removed the better.

Where a mod are not a mod tossed yes, willing to admit no.

What's that in English? Are you saying I was turfed as a mod. You have no proof because it isn't true. This isn't like Hitler, you can't keep lying until I believe it.

Here's one of your non trolling posts (sarcasm) and I'm only on page one of an eight page thread with just one of your sockpuppets.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237999

What's that under your alias/ Banned?

quote:Originally posted by Richard

OK guys, enough of the vendettas, this is no place for such stuff. You have already ruined what was a rather pleasant and lighthearted but at least soccer relevant thread. If you must continue with this childish behaviour your exchanges would be better removed to some other forum please and the further removed the better.

Sorry bud, until the mods either make this creep apologize or can him, it goes on. When that happens I'll apologize to the forum.

You said the only way to get rid of a troll is to ignore them, doesn't work unfortunately. Like someone else said you take 'em behind the barn and shoot 'em.

What's that in English? Are you saying I was turfed as a mod. You have no proof because it isn't true. This isn't like Hitler, you can't keep lying until I believe it.

Here's one of your non trolling posts (sarcasm) and I'm only on page one of an eight page thread with just one of your sockpuppets.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237999

What's that under your alias/ Banned?

Thats an opinion, unlike as your favorite person Hilter, In Canada we are allowed Opinions. I was wrong, Ronaldo as it turns out is a rapist.

See i can Admit a mistake unlike small Joe. Nice to see you have no life.

Thats an opinion, unlike as your favorite person Hilter, In Canada we are allowed Opinions. I was wrong, Ronaldo as it turns out is a rapist.

See i can Admit a mistake unlike small Joe. Nice to see you have no life.

Well, if you can admit a mistake, admit you lied when you said a supermod reopened a thread I closed and that I was turfed as a moderator. Both of which you lied about. Admit that and I will apologize to the forum and exit stage left. No insult apologies either.

Well, if you can admit a mistake, admit you lied when you said a supermod reopened a thread I closed and that I was turfed as a moderator. Both of which you lied about. Admit that and I will apologize to the forum and exit stage left. No insult apologies either.

KMA get it small man. I wont back down I wont apologise to 7(&(__ like you.

Keep it up Moron Man.

KMA get it small man. I wont back down I wont apologise to 7(&(__ like you.

Keep it up Moron Man.

No problem, I'm enjoying looking through some of your greatest homoerotic hits. They're hilarious.

So you can admit when you're wrong just not when you lie. It's a start.

Here's a funny one

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6229347&postcount=70

Here's one with two of your sockpuppets banned in one thread

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234883

You had mods at a whole bunch of forums after you.

No problem, I'm enjoying looking through some of your greatest homoerotic hits. They're hilarious.

So you can admit when you're wrong just not when you lie. It's a start.

Here's a funny one

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6229347&postcount=70

One problem with the Joe, its easy to show one side of the argument. You dont know what provoked it. Two sides to every stroy. Pretty pathetic when you only show one side, but what can one expect from a Moron like you. Baned as a MOD and bitter to the end.

One problem with the Joe, its easy to show one side of the argument. You dont know what provoked it. Two sides to every stroy. Pretty pathetic when you only show one side, but what can one expect from a Moron like you. Baned as a MOD and bitter to the end.

Please post where I was banned as a mod and by whom. You can't because you are lying and it isn't true.

Please post where I was banned as a mod and by whom. You can't because you are lying and it isn't true.

Where you a MOD? are you a MOD? Yes to the fisrt No to the Second. Hum banned from being a MOD.

Super mods do not post bannings from mod post.

Where you a MOD? are you a MOD? Yes to the fisrt No to the Second. Hum banned from being a MOD.

Super mods do not post bannings from mod post.

Again, please do your best to post in English, you do realize that not all mods that aren't mods anymore aren't canned. Why are you lying about this? Where's your proof? You have none.

I quit, simple as that, to mod another forum, if I thought it would prove anything I would post my resignation PM but you'd just lie and say I wrote it now.

Why is it so important for you to lie about these things? If you hadn't have caused grief there and started to here there wouldn't be a problem and you wouldn't have to keep backtracking with your lies.

You've already admitted one lie but you stubbornly cling to the other. Why? Your rep is shot as a troll, you offer no defence for why you've been banned. These bannings were from mods from several forums not just me. Do I have to list them?

Again, please do your best to post in English, you do realize that not all mods that aren't mods anymore aren't canned. Why are you lying about this? Where's your proof? You have none.

I quit, simple as that, to mod another forum, if I thought it would prove anything I would post my resignation PM but you'd just lie and say I wrote it now.

Why is it so important for you to lie about these things? If you hadn't have caused grief there and started to here there wouldn't be a problem and you wouldn't have to keep backtracking with your lies.

You've already admitted one lie but you stubbornly cling to the other. Why? Your rep is shot as a troll, you offer no defence for why you've been banned. These bannings were from mods from several forums not just me. Do I have to list them?

Humor us Fool

quote:Originally posted by LeafsHumor us Fool

Again no problem, Ill keep posting until your banning or apology or until you get a new sock (or convert to one you already have)

Why are you trying to bring up old threads with my posts here to troll with just a [:0] Too illiterate to formulate a response without using a rectal reference.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3703781&postcount=10

Another trolling post, another forum, another sockpuppet, another banning

Again no problem, Ill keep posting until your banning or apology or until you get a new sock (or convert to one you already have)

Why are you trying to bring up old threads with my posts here to troll with just a [:0] Too illiterate to formulate a response without using a rectal reference.

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3703781&postcount=10

Another trolling post, another forum, another sockpuppet, another banning

Did he spit, so whats wrong with what I stated. I belive him to be overated, and he is a Spitter. So wehat wrong with that. Oh I see Joe does not like people who state truths and opinions. He wants this to be communist North Korea.

The only puppet on here is you and your a ****E Puppet. Keep spewing it fool.

Stating an opinion is a trolling post.

I see JOE your MR Anti TROLL

Archived