Toronto MLS Team Name Suggestion Thread

Gian-Luca

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by LeafsA small pathetic man you are. Bang bang Joe you are irelevent in this world and you terrible attitude and lack of vision forced you out at Bigsoccer.

Fact is you where involved in closing a thread or having it closed. One or the other thats the truth.

I dont have an Anal fixitation just point out what your charecter is ANAL. No sense of humor, no Tolerance. Thats you Joe. A blight on Canadian Soccer. How much support in the Stands have you given Canadian ProSoccer. I have sat in the stands here for over 40 years.

Another one of your lies trying to say I was turfed at BS. Prove it troll. You can't because it isn't true, I resigned to become a mod at another forum and the mods at BS will tell you that.

Please tell me you are not over 40 years old. An anal fixated, 40 year old troll. Now I know why you have all those aliases. I think I'm gonna keep responding until you or both of us get banned. Let's see how you like it.

Sew the wind, reap the whirlwind, troll. :)

Not going away anytime soon. Anyways, northboys I've often wondered why you do this. It's not particularly funny, is it to get the thread closed? Deleted? Is it to point out the stupidity of the thread?

No worries, I already know that but sometimes there's a principle involved and a little troll isn't going to come on here and make up lies about me.

Stock up on the pics brutha that little creep is goin down. :)

quote:Originally posted by Joe MacCarthy

You've made your point, fine. One graphic would have been enough. :)

But it's between me and the troll and until the mods do something about it, I'm going to give the troll a taste of his own medicine. Nobody else needs to read the posts if they don't wish to.

Great work Norhtboys, its rants like that that make the people of Big Soccer hate on Joe, no sense of haha for that man.

Keep posting the pics, if it annoys Joe awesome.

Now Joe go put that in your Pipe and smoke it bitter little man.

quote:Originally posted by Joe MacCarthy

You've made your point, fine. One graphic would have been enough. :)

But it's between me and the troll and until the mods do something about it, I'm going to give the troll a taste of his own medicine. Nobody else needs to read the posts if they don't wish to.

:D

quote:Originally posted by Leafs

Great work Norhtboys, its rants like that that make the people of Big Soccer hate on Joe, no sense of haha for that man.

Keep posting the pics, if it annoys Joe awesome.

Now Joe go put that in your Pipe and smoke it bitter little man.

I'm not going anywhere until one or both of us get canned or I get an apology for your lies. So I guess I am going to be responding to all of your useless posts for a long time.

Tell me who hates me on BigSoccer except for you and your sockpuppets. Your aliases were the only ones I got bad reps from, everyone else gave me good.

Pics don't bother me, I'm just going after you and I'll do it on every post you make.

I think Toronto Shooters would be a good choice.

Our boys in Blue and White Strips.

I would like the Blizzard, but dont know if its really a good Idea.

Most people associate the name with failure. They dont know the truth.

Whatever the name is, I am one happy camper to have pro soccer comming back to Toronto.

quote:Originally posted by Leafs

I think Toronto Shooters would be a good choice.

Our boys in Blue and White Strips.

I would like the Blizzard, but dont know if its really a good Idea.

Most people associate the name with failure. They dont know the truth.

Whatever the name is, I am one happy camper to have pro soccer comming back to Toronto.

How do you like being controlled? You have to play nice now to get people on your side. Hurts doesn't it. How long will it be before you have to make a troll post? Got ya!

Every troll post you make I'm going after, so you're gonna have to be nice. The ultimate irony.

I'm gonna put you through the same amount of grief you caused at the forums at BigSoccer and that you tried to start here.

Archived