Voyageurs Scarf Idea

Polish_LYNX_Fan

Ok guys I got in touch with a guy who makes scarves for decent prices and were in the process of getting some done for the U-Sector. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting some made for us?? Post something if you are interested and how many you would like and maybe we can get something going. We are the only supporter group of canadian soccer in this country and are lacking scarves so it would be good to have some. If someone can also make some sample drawing and post em that would be great so get on it and well see what we can do.

Tom

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HamiltonSteelers

P_LYNX_F,

Who/where is your contact? I'd still be interested in getting ones done for Hamilton if I can pool the numbers, but at the bare minimum, I'd like to have the info... if you don't mind. tonga_kid[at]hotmail[dot]com

I'd be in for at least two of the scarves. Sorry, I'm not much of an artist so can't help you with specs. Still, if it's simple and classy and red (gotta be red) then I'm in. I'm sure you can get 30 easily and I might be willing to help with the overhead (depends on how much) to make up the numbers and then we can try to sell them at games to cover the rest of our costs. I'd still prefer we find at least 15-20 people so we can get it done.

Cheers.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

What phrases/text should be visible? I'll assume that I've got 4 colours to work with (red, black, grey, white). The logo that DJT posted, should that be incorporated? Will "Voyageurs" be the predominant text? Is there an alternate name/phrase.

I'll do more than one, so the more information I have, the easier to come up with this.

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Forgive my ignorance, but wasn't there a phrase regarding "Rouge" (like 'Allez Les Rouges' or something). I could be blurring this with another thread/idea/group.

Archived