canadian players

tukkijätkä

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your an idiot, you expect a response in 1 minute.

Tomasz Radzinski - Everton (EPL)

Jim Brennan - Norwich(Englisth, 1st div)

Paul Peschisolido - Sheffield United (English, 1st div)

Jason De Vos - Wigan (English, 1st div)

Julian de Guzman - Hannover 96 (German Bund)

Paul Stalteri - Werder Bremen (German Bund)

Theres more asshole, I can't wait till we kick your unsuspecting Finnish asses.

What? Toomuch Ratskinski? What a name..

Anyways.. We have 6 players at Premier League (Forssell, Hyypiä, Johansson, Niemi, Jääskeläinen, Enckelman), 3 at Bundesliga (Nurmela, Kolkka, Saarinen), 4 (at least) (Litmanen, Pasanen, Väyrynen, Roiha) at Dutch league and 1 (Tainio) at French league..

And most of your players are playing on youth teams, reservers or secondary leagues. At Premier League you have only TooMuch RatSkinSki who plays on the top. How many Canadian players scored last season at CL? Well a couple of us did: Jari Litmanen (Ajax-Roma 2-1, Milan-Ajax 3-2)and Petri Pasanen (Ajax-Valencia 1-1). Not to mention all the goals that Jari has made during his career at CL.. and at national team + Barca's, Liverpool's and Ajax's domestic leagues.

And Sami Hyypiä did that two years ago twice: agaist Spartak Moscow (5-0) and Leverkusen (1-0).

So, how many Internationally known players you have. Honestly, known for the big public we have two, Jari and Sami (who was by the way elected in the star line-up of Premier League for season 2002-2003) and maybe some fanatics allready know Forssell, Pasanen and Kolkka. I'd say RatSkinSki is as known as these three.

Okay, well I think we've all been convinced of the absolute and conclusive superiority of the Finnish team. So I ask you Finns: what is your prediction of the score in our friendly?

No waffling now, I want to know what you think the final score will be. You can finland on and on about how wonderful your players are, so what score fits that level of skill and preparation?

Looking forward to your answers.

Allez les Rouges,

M@

quote:Originally posted by Sir Mursu

What? Toomuch Ratskinski? What a name..

Anyways.. We have 6 players at Premier League (Forssell, Hyypiä, Johansson, Niemi, Jääskeläinen, Enckelman), 3 at Bundesliga (Nurmela, Kolkka, Saarinen), 4 (at least) (Litmanen, Pasanen, Väyrynen, Roiha) at Dutch league and 1 (Tainio) at French league..

...and yet,sadly,you are more famous for your wife carrying competitions.

Okay, okay, I moved this thread into the Canadian National Teams forum from the General forum because it was actually about soccer for once. But now it is deteriorating like all the other threads. Do we need to do this in every thread??? They are just going to keep getting locked or deleted.

Archived