Match Thread: April 27, 2024 - HFX Wanderers v Atletico Ottawa

mistake in the hfx image as they were missing volesky on the bench...yesli starts in net for ottawa and zapater and salter on the bench...tissot in at lb and de brienne looks like is at wing with bassett dropping to midfield...for hfx you gotta test yesli and go at twardek after what was seen last game from him...for ottawa you see hfx is sending out a lot of very offensive minded players telfer ferrin daniels timoteo probo so you try to catch them on quick counters and also take advantage of the minimum one blunder per game of fillion

Aparicio put it in at the 56th. IMO ATO should be comfortable going forward.

6 minutes ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Easy to tell why Barcelona didn't work out for Ballou Tabla.

Now that's too harsh IMO, and I was there for all his shenanigans at the Impact... He might not have the greatest start but its still early and he still enough of a problem for other teams that he free spaces for others.

Edited by phil03

21 minutes ago, jonovision said:

I don't think Halifax can challenge Valour for Wooden Spoon honors, but I do think they have the inside track on 7th. 

Really too bad that the league's big success story has such a perennial underachiever of a team. Somebody was very lazy on tracking back on that second goal. No way should Aparicio have that much time and space at the top of the box.

1 minute ago, Ozzie_the_parrot said:

Really too bad that the league's big success story has such a perennial underachiever of a team. Somebody was very lazy on tracking back on that second goal. No way should Aparicio have that much time and space at the top of the box.

They were third last year.

1 minute ago, phil03 said:

Aparicio put it in at the 56th. IMO ATO should be comfortable going forward.

Now that's too harsh IMO, and I was there for all his shenanigans at the Impact... He might not have the greatest start but its still early and he still enough of a problem for other teams that he free spaces for others.

Was referring to greedily taking a low percentage shot when he had two team mates square with a wide open goal. He has the athleticism and his ball control is not bad but decision making in situations like that is nowhere near Nou Camp level.

7 minutes ago, jonovision said:

They were third last year.

...in an 8 team league with only six more points than sixth place.

On another completely unrelated subject maybe The Kitchen could be persuaded to keep megaphones away from people who are completely tone-deaf and extremely inebriated if they are going to be mic'd up like this.

Edited by Ozzie_the_parrot