Argentina Ticket Count (poll closed)

• JamboAl changed the title to Argentina Ticket Count (poll closed)

The poll is closed and we have indicated our numbers to the organizers.  Once we get more information on the section, pricing, ticketing prioritization and purchase limits, we will create a new thread here and on the Voyageurs website with details.  Thanks.

On 4/10/2024 at 9:51 AM, JamboAl said:

Then you definitely don’t want to know what 2026 is going to look like.

People are going to spend almost as much in 2026 as people who went to Qatar for 2 weeks (and many of us got to watch lots of games).

The best reason for going to Qatar is exactly that.  

• JamboAl unpinned this topic
On 4/10/2024 at 7:57 PM, SthMelbRed said:

I have no illusions about getting tickets to watch Canada at BC Place in '26. However, I will be going home for a few weeks to visit family and to enjoy the atmosphere of the event in my city. Watching Canada play at a home world cup with my brother, all my cousins, and my oldest mates, with whom I've suffered so much over my 5 decades on earth will be enough for me. If I manage to pick up tickets to any of the other local matches, or even in Seattle or SF, that's just going to be a bonus.

I went home for 2 weeks during the '10 Olympics. I went to a couple of lesser pool matches in the hockey tournament, but wasn't able to get a ticket for any other events. But, I had an absolute blast just kicking about downtown most evenings. I'm confident that the WC will be similarly brilliant.

Yeah to get tickets in the next 2 years it will probably be next to impossible to get tickets however if you are a Canadian national...a local then shouldn't they make it easier for locals to get tickets at a cheaper price compared to people who are going to be flying in from the other 47 nations?

On 5/1/2024 at 6:05 PM, JamboAl said:

We are still awaiting supporters ticketing information.  The US supporters are in the same situation - and the event is being held there. 

They waiting for a better offer?  We are a month and a half away!!

1 hour ago, Ottawafan said:

They waiting for a better offer?  We are a month and a half away!!

I will get into trouble if I speak about referees (I mean, CONMEBOL).

On 5/3/2024 at 11:46 AM, rhadan said:

I got 3 tickets, $250ea section aisle seats, came to like $1280 Canadian, better than the $1800 stubhub wanted in the same section/row. The ticketmaster fee's kill it! 

That's a fortune but I hope you all have a great experience over there