Oumar Diallo

Dominic94

40 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Tabla with Barca, no? He played for them in one of those pre-season friendlies in the USA, so he would have obviously trained with them too. 

Good add, but this might need a bit of an asterisk given the squad that went to the USA. Did he ever train with the proper A team? 

Andre Ter Stegen, Jasper Cillessen, Nelson Semedo, Denis Suárez, Paco Alcácer, Lucas Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Arthur Melo, Clement Lenglet, Rafinha, Munir El Haddadi, Marlon Santos, Jokin Ezkieta, Sergi Palencia, Marc Cucurella, Oscar Mingueza, Joan Isaac Cuenca, Juan Miranda, Monchu Rodriguez, Alex Collado, Riqui Puig, Abel Ruiz, Carles Pérez, Chumi Brandariz, Ballou Tabla.

I never get excited about Italian youth players. The US track record there, Rossi aside, is dismal. It just has never seemed like there's much of a pathway there to senior team action. Even in Spain, guys like Jozy, Konrad and even Ben Lederman have at least found work around Europe at decent teams. Our Italian youth players just vanish.

But hope for the best.  

20 minutes ago, Bigandy said:

Good add, but this might need a bit of an asterisk given the squad that went to the USA. Did he ever train with the proper A team? 

Andre Ter Stegen, Jasper Cillessen, Nelson Semedo, Denis Suárez, Paco Alcácer, Lucas Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Arthur Melo, Clement Lenglet, Rafinha, Munir El Haddadi, Marlon Santos, Jokin Ezkieta, Sergi Palencia, Marc Cucurella, Oscar Mingueza, Joan Isaac Cuenca, Juan Miranda, Monchu Rodriguez, Alex Collado, Riqui Puig, Abel Ruiz, Carles Pérez, Chumi Brandariz, Ballou Tabla.

Week of Feb 12th 2018 he trained with the first team 

week of Dec 10th 2018 he trained with first team

20 hours ago, Bigandy said:

Its a good take but I'd love to know our record of euro youths who trained with the first team (who are no longer youth). Smith has seemed to sour our view. 

Examples I can think of:
piette - one of the appearance leaders of CMNT
millar - young and a great CMNT contributor
vitoria - arguably one of the best CMNT CB.... certainly was our best CB for a number of years.
Hoilett - an all time great 
ZBG? - Did he ever train with Lyons first team?
EDIT: Tabla - disappointing career so far. 

Guys with the jury out 
corbeanu, smith, dias, costa, diallo, jebbison, LDF, Colyn, JKL 

Im sure Im missing loads of examples but can anyone add some names ot my list? 

Michael Petrasso with QPR.