Sign in to follow this  
jordan

Canadians abroad: Oct 11-Oct 17, 2019

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for Oct 11, 2019 - Oct 17, 2019.
  • If you find updates posted in some other thread then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.
  • If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.
  • Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

12 hours ago, jordan said:

Chile

Gutierrez is on the Colo-Colo bench for today’s match with Everton

Am I to understand that the Chilean top flight is 'bush league', as they play during international breaks? 😄

2 hours ago, SthMelbRed said:

Am I to understand that the Chilean top flight is 'bush league', as they play during international breaks? 😄

I bet their announced attendance doesn't match turnstile attendance!

Italy - Serie D - October 13

Ambrosiana 2 Belluno 1

- Alessandro Busti started his third match in a row in goal for Belluno. 

Italy - Serie C - October 13 

Sebastian Breza stayed on the bench for Potenza.  His side won 1-0, taking them to top of the league.

Edited by Sigma78

Norway - 3rd tier - October 12

David Paulmin started in goal for Kvik Halden in a 3-1 win over Byasen.  With the win, Kvik are in first place, one point ahead of Stjordals-Blink.