Canadians abroad: May 8-14, 2015

DJT

That is a dream scenario if you ask me. I think Luke Moore will be lucky to get 1,000 minutes next year - let alone Jordan Hamilton. Would love to be proved wrong though!

Moore, Dike, Findlay and Hamilton is too much quality for guys who aren't going to play (much).  TFC would be better off using Moore/Findlay money on a few defenders... those two make big salaries by MLS standards and aren't even guaranteed starters on TFC.

Aird and Gasparortto both played for the U20's monday.

also Gasparotto's contract has another year and is hoping to feature next year.  http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/airdrieonians-loan-stint-ready-rangers-5689503

Anytime Rangers mentions Luca, fans also mention they hope to see him. Sounds like he will get a chance if Ranger's defence is as bad as the fans say it is.

Anytime Rangers mentions Luca, fans also mention they hope to see him. Sounds like he will get a chance if Ranger's defence is as bad as the fans say it is.

Had his loan not been extended he would have had a chance I think. McCall is playing the young guys and giving them the chance. Previous manager seemed to like experience more,  even if it didnt really contribute to winning games.

But the loan was good he played probably 20 some games and then 20 some youth games. So no shortage of game experience this year.

Also most of the players at Rangers are Out of Contract this summer and not being offered new deals.

Have to think his time at Airdrieonians was just the breakthrough Gasparotto needed. From what I read he was highly rated. With Rangers not winning promotion this year I think Gasparotto has a shot at featuring with the team next year.

There still in playoffs. Could still go up.

Re: Petrasso

I read a month or so back in some random QPR article he is injured for rest of season ..

… aaaand I found the link

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/qpr_under_21_boss_steve_gallen_is_pleased_to_see_young_players_getting_their_chance_in_the_first_team_1_3988787

“I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ryan and Cole Kpekawa play for the first team before the end of the season. Unfortunately it looks like Michael Petrasso will miss the rest of the campaign through injury though.”

Archived