The fantasy league is available to pick your teams on MLS Soccer website. I also joined the league for the walking the red website.

My Canadian related picks:

Cyle Larin FWD ORL | $5.5 Mil - Young Canadian picked first overall on a team that will be looking for a striker to step up and is very very cheap.

Jack McInerney FWD MTL | $7.5 Mil - On a Canadian team. Also the main striker on an improved Montreal squad.

Tesho Akindele FWD DAL | $8.0 Mil - Maybe he will be a CANMNT sometime. He should also continue scoring goals for one of the better teams in MLS with Mauro Diaz returning to an already good team and maybe more opportunity since Blas Perez maybe a step slower since he is 33 now.

Jonathon Osorio MID TOR | $7.0 Mil - A Canadian with a regular starting position. Will get a lot of playing time since he can play almost anywhere in the midfield. He scored 99 points last year and potentially could improve on that score this year.

Laurent Ciman DEF MTL | $7.5 Mil - On a Canadian team. Should start there almost every game. Seems to be a quality player on an improved team.

Steven Vitoria DEF PHI | $7.5 Mil - Hopefully a Canadian! Had written him off, nut now I really hope he plays for Canada. Should play a lot with Philly.

Maybe we could start our own league at MLSsoccer. If there is any interest start a private league and post the name and code or ask me and I can.

Knibbyklan takes the first week with 69 points beating Clockwork Red by 1 point. The biggest scorer was Altidore for Knibbyklan and it looks like he was the top point scorer in the league.

Seems like Osorio made it to the starting lineup for a lot of teams in this league and he scored 3 points. It looks like the only other Canadian picked for a starting line up was Bekker and he obviously scored 0. 

Nobody picked Tiebert????

Ousted was a common pick and a poor choice.

Anybody who still wants to join they can you will just start down 1 week's worth of points.

Do not start De Jong ($6.0M). As El Hombre reported he is still not considered to be ready to be put into the starting line up. But at $6.0M if he starts then his value should rise a lot and you could potentially cash in on the gain.

Do not start De Jong ($6.0M). As El Hombre reported he is still not considered to be ready to be put into the starting line up. But at $6.0M if he starts then his value should rise a lot and you could potentially cash in on the gain.

Unfortunately with the byes I don't really have a choice. I would think he should be ready to go this week though.

Line ups will be set tonight before the kick off of the Houston vs Orlando game, so be sure to have made your changes. Four teams are on byes including Colorando Rapids, DC United, Montreal Impact and New York Red Bulls, so be sure you do not have players from these teams in your starting line up. For anybody who still wants to play they can still sign up a team at mlssoccerdotcom.

The league code is 

10339-3102

name is

The Voyageurs

One week's points is what you will be behind, but over the season there will be many teams forgetting to change their line ups so it is not hard to catch up after one week.

Looks like TheGetFreshCrew won this week bringing himself into 3rd position. He got the most point through Octavio Rivero and David Villa. He scored two zeros with Canadians Ashtone Morgan and Kyle Bekker.

Last week's winner Knibbyclan drops to second with a weak performance of 36 points.

Welcome to the new players we picked up.

Edited by Ruffian

What a massive steaming pile of crap the Fantasy website has turned into this season. The in-game experience used to be pretty exciting. Now it is just f*ing woeful. What  mastermind was behind this 'upgrade'??

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

MLS Fantasy is now back up. I enjoyed it quite a bit last year and was really getting into it by the end. Having played it last year for the first time I feel like I have a way better knowledge of the league heading into this year. Is there interest in starting up another Voyageurs League?

•  
Edited by IceCreamMan

• 11 months later...