On 2/23/2020 at 2:49 PM, Club Linesman said:

Having an issue using that link?  Is there a league name we can search up in the MLS site to join that way?

There was some default league size setting which I have changed. Please try again.

2 hours ago, Ed_S said:

There was some default league size setting which I have changed. Please try again.

Some bs with the new format has kicked us in the cojones. By default, our league size was only set to 4 teams. And going through the FAQs on the new game, I see that once a league is full (i.e., in our case, 4 players for god's sake) the league will not accept any new players. SO ----  I will drop and recreate the league with a much larger max size. Those of you with existing teams will be unaffected but you will have to rejoin the league. I will post the new join up link shortly. 

1 hour ago, Club Linesman said:

Still having issues. Keeps making me sign in after I have signed in. I have entered a team but can’t join your league.  Maybe make an open Voyageur league?

Made it public. Let me know how it goes. Although from your PM you may have other issues with your login.

• 5 months later...

Fantasy game is back, starting with Friday games. Note that there is a significant rule change this season in that in double game weeks the player's score is not the total from both games, but rather the best single game score from the two. Good luck if anyone is still playing lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In the spirit of the times, I am demanding a recount!! I will not concede that I have not placed first in the Voyageurs league this year!!!

j/k. Congrats to "Jo Adrenaline" for winning this weird MLS Fantasy league season and also to "oldergoaler" for 2nd place finish. I came in 3rd dang.

But Sunday wasn't a total loss as the Impact made the playoffs with a great 2nd half comeback against DC.

Edited by Ed_S

• 4 months later...

Looks like they've gone back to a fluctuating roster value which I like. Last season the salary cap for each team was fixed and as player values went up it was more and more difficult to fit rising value players in your roster. Now you can pick up players at a low value and as their value increases, you can still keep them. Unless of course I am misreading the whole thing lol.

On 11/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, Ed_S said:

In the spirit of the times, I am demanding a recount!! I will not concede that I have not placed first in the Voyageurs league this year!!!

j/k. Congrats to "Jo Adrenaline" for winning this weird MLS Fantasy league season and also to "oldergoaler" for 2nd place finish. I came in 3rd dang.

But Sunday wasn't a total loss as the Impact made the playoffs with a great 2nd half comeback against DC.

Thanks sorry I dont come on here alot but I'm going to try visiting this fourm more.

Thanks for setting this up again.  I'm a bit off the ball this year with Fantasy I have to get going here.  Good luck last year was by far my best year.  I had some crazy weeks to end the season. 

Good Luck MLS fantasy fans.

• 9 months later...

BUMP. One week to go folks!!

Well once more unto the breach!  Going to be difficult to apply same level of effort with all our national team business but I have created a private league 'The Voyageurs' for the upcoming 2022 MLS Fantasy season. Join via the following URL: https://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/#classic/leagues/19020/join/SP22WJ7J

Edited by Ed_S

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, Ed_S said:

BUMP. One week to go folks!!

Well once more unto the breach!  Going to be difficult to apply same level of effort with all our national team business but I have created a private league 'The Voyageurs' for the upcoming 2022 MLS Fantasy season. Join via the following URL: https://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/#classic/leagues/19020/join/SP22WJ7J

A bump is due.