Vancouver

2 games remaining

Away October 18 versus San Jose

Home October 25 versus Colorado

Toronto

2 games remaining

Home October 18 versus Montreal

Away October 25 versus New England

I know this is very unlikely to happen, but what if one of Vancouver/Toronto makes the playoffs with fewer points than the other team that misses the playoffs?  Which takes precedent points or playoffs?

It's all about overall MLS standings. Only points matter.

Happy Whitecaps made it as I think they have the best chance to represent Canada well. I still will miss the Voyageurs Cup next summer. It may not be the most attended games of the year but the games are always great! The Cup will always fall in a conflict with the World Cup, the Gold Cup and potentially this merger Copa America so they may need to find other dates to have this tournament.

Happy Whitecaps made it as I think they have the best chance to represent Canada well. I still will miss the Voyageurs Cup next summer. It may not be the most attended games of the year but the games are always great! The Cup will always fall in a conflict with the World Cup, the Gold Cup and potentially this merger Copa America so they may need to find other dates to have this tournament.

There will be a Voyageurs Cup next summer. It will happen after the Women's World Cup. Winner qualifies for the 2016-17 Concacaf Champions League.

http://www.canadasoccer.com/canada-soccer-annonce-un-nouveau-calendrier-pour-les-prochaines-éditions-du-championnat-canadien-amway-p156082&language=en

• 5 months later...

So when will Caps be starting the ConcaChampions qualifiers, can't find the 2015 format anywhere. Wondering as if we are doing the V-Cup in the summer it could be a busy schedule.

What qualifiers? They'll be in a group with two other teams unless the format changes. The matches usually start around August. So, yes it will be a busy schedule if they make the V's Cup final, because odds are that they would play at every CCL date in the calendar (4 CCL games + the 2 V's Cup games played on the other dates)

Archived