FC Edmonton @ Montreal Impact - May 14th

Big game for FCE. If they can hold on to their lead without conceding, they go through to the final, which would be a huge boost to that club for sure. I'm not going to lie, I'm hoping this happens. FCE needs something big right now while they are mired in a garbage spring season. I truly wonder if Miller told his players to save themselves for the Voyageurs Cup matches? Game is on Sportsnet One.

No, the Impact will outdraw Edmonton. There'll be at least 2000 people.

Do you think there will actually be that many?  Game 7 tonight for the Habs combined with a horrible Impact team/season against an NASL team midweek.. also how is the weather going to be?  Montreal is a winners town, I think the fans will stay home to watch playoff hockey. 

Come on Eddies!!! This could be a defining moment for some players on that squad (preferably the Canadian ones).

Do you think there will actually be that many?  Game 7 tonight for the Habs combined with a horrible Impact team/season against an NASL team midweek.. also how is the weather going to be?  Montreal is a winners town, I think the fans will stay home to watch playoff hockey. 

I'm looking at crowd from 2011 where the team was horrid and played against Vancouver. The attendance was announced at around 8K, and there were from my estimation about 4K. So why would there be even less people than that this year?

Archived