Canadians abroad: November 16-22, 2012

DJT

Guidelines for this thread

• In this thread post match updates on all Canadians abroad for November 16-22, 2012.

• If you find updates posted in some other thread or on the other Voyageurs forum then post them here as well, but be sure to credit the original poster.

• If there is news that is particularly significant (eg. someone scores a big goal, someone gets injured, etc.) then feel free to begin a new thread on that topic in order to draw greater attention or start a discussion, but also post that news here.

• Some comments on news posted in this thread are okay, but let's not let this thread go off into a long discussion. If the news already appears in another thread (as per the previous bullet) then post your comments in that other thread, otherwise if you want to say something significant or if it is likely to generate replies then begin a new thread.

Queens Park Rangers (Hoilett) 1 - 2 Southampton after 70 minutes.

Hoilett scored at 49' to make then 1 - 1.

http://viewgoals.com/reading-vs-everton-1-1-le-fondre-goal/

lol what a disaster for QPR, 3-1 loss final. This is probably one of if not the worst start I've seen for a team since I started following the EPL. Looks like Hoilett should have joined someone else.

Looks like Ricketts SCORED for Valerenga in a 2-1 loss today ... anyone have a video of the goal?

The Ricketts goal was a nice individual effort, got the ball just outside the penalty area, nutmeged a defender and then a shot from about 15 yds out that beat the keeper; although the Viking keeper should hve done a bit better on the shot.

There is no direct video link but if you go to the TV2.no website, you should be able to find the goal.

The Ricketts goal was a nice individual effort, got the ball just outside the penalty area, nutmeged a defender and then a shot from about 15 yds out that beat the keeper; although the Viking keeper should hve done a bit better on the shot.

There is no direct video link but if you go to the TV2.no website, you should be able to find the goal.

The vid is linked here and the PSV game with Hutch's assist and Borjan's match as well

http://www.rednationonline.ca/Ratings2012/AcrossthePondNovember182012.aspx

2.B

Edwini Bonsu was an 84th minute sub for Braunschweig who won 3-0 over Ingolstadt

A pass from him lead to a missed chance late in the game, although the game was long decided by then anyway. According to the paper he was rewarded for his effort in training with the latest appearances (I suppose that is based on a comment by the coach in a press conference or something like that, I missed it though).

Archived