FC Edmonton @ Atlanta Silverbacks 04/14/11

I'm kinda partial to the "Eddies"

How about a Fun-D raiser at the bar?

Put the shortlist of names on the table pre-game Wenesday and let the Room decide for gold/silver coin donations.

Call it post game and set the proceeds for the Japan relief Fund. The club could pass on the monies to Matt Lam?

*We need to get a nickname for Edmonton. Neither "FCE" or "Edmonton" particularly roll off the tongue. Hopefully something funny happens at the season opener which the team can be named after.

Well given the weather I can see snowballs being hurled at the opposition corner kickers :)

Congrats on your second win. On the road again.

^Found it on the Atlanta website:

FC EDMONTON LINEUP: GK BAART, LB SURPRENANT, CB OPPONG, CB HAMILTON, RB RAGO, M SAIKO, M KOOY, M YAMADA (LAM 60'), F SMITH, F LEMIRE (KWESELE 90'), F SEMENETS (ANTONIUK 5')

Last year a poster had a blog where they tracked the # of Canadian players used by team. Looks like Emonton would be in the lead this year.

The chance given to a bunch of young Canadian players has me cheering for Edmonton.

Last year a poster had a blog where they tracked the # of Canadian players used by team. Looks like Emonton would be in the lead this year.

The chance given to a bunch of young Canadian players has me cheering for Edmonton.

This was me, I think. I tracked percentage of Canadian minutes compared to total minutes played. It is made difficult by the fact that I have yet to see a detailed report for either match that lists the time of substitutions.

There's a link to the Google Docs spreadsheet on the sidebar of my blog. Edmonton were at about 81% Canadian content after the first match. The other teams aren't even close (Vancouver is at 10%).

This was me, I think. I tracked percentage of Canadian minutes compared to total minutes played. It is made difficult by the fact that I have yet to see a detailed report for either match that lists the time of substitutions.

There's a link to the Google Docs spreadsheet on the sidebar of my blog. Edmonton were at about 81% Canadian content after the first match. The other teams aren't even close (Vancouver is at 10%).

Here's the link to the lineup MM2 provided upthread.

http://www.atlantasilverbacks.com/pro/index.php?id=9&newsid=48

Archived