New NASL logo...website too

PJSweet

Between that logo, the website and the commissioner announcement suddenly I feel a lot more confident in the NASL... and I KNOW what a house of cards propped up by popsicle sticks and bubble gum it is. Imagine what the does for the regular strength fans...

What I'm hoping from the NASL (in the next 3 years) is a long term commitment to expand across, the U.S., Canada and even in the Caribbean. I will even endorse a take over of the USL's most profitable clubs (aka Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, and others). Make it into a 16-team league in the next 4-years, and in another 6-7 years have the league competing in a 20-team structure.

Well next year San Antonio joins we will see if Baltimore's restructuring works then you have Hamilton and Ottawa eventually coming in. Not sure if NASL has any other places they are expanding to or if the are in talks with some of the stronger USL PRO teams to jump ship.

San Antonio (NASL) seems to be dying a slow death after the city rejected their stadium plan.

San Antonio (USL) is more likely, as that's the one backed by the Spurs group and they have much more pull than Hartman.

Any word if NASL will have streaming video of its matches? I'd like to watch FC Edmonton's first away match on Saturday.

The club has hinted to us that something will be set up in regards to streaming. We are just as anxious to watch - I'll post up a link/details once I hear.

Archived