Voyageurs Fantasy MLS 2011

ThiKu

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dammit, I go away for work and the league fills up. I guess the John Tesh Experience will not be defending last year's title. Good luck everyone.

haha, if you select an All-Canadian roster you can name yourself the John Tesh Impact Experience in reference to Impact being the 19th MLS squad next year! Your roster can include Donovan and Rochat as "sort of" Canadian! :)

How did the first week go for all??? Talk about regretting the signing of Keller! Sheesh. After the Vancouver-TFC game I quickly picked-up Hassli and Dunfield! Dropped Joe Cannon for the Houston GK, ...

And took the armband away from Landycakes and gave it to Hassli as they play a "poor" Philadelphia. Now realizing Teibert, and Chiumento are probably both out - Teibert for sure, so I am not sure who will serve Hassli! But whatever.....mid-table and hoping the level of scoring continues at least! :)

im sitting in 4th right now, good start i guess.

didn't take advantage that LA/SEA players had two matches in the first week like some people did! Oh well.

I got rid of Frei, he's a good keeper but I have a feeling Toronto's defence is going to cost him valuable fantasy points throughout the year.

I got caught not being attentive to my roster and had Julian de G in midfield for the opener. Left a few points on the bench (Dunfield).

I had a good first week, but kinda brain cramped by leaving Will Johnson in the midfield for this week. He was let go for international duty so he'll miss the game against LA. I also had Cummings from Colorado left on my team list. Not having international breaks is difficult as is keeping on top of players called up in comparison to other fantasy games where the league's stop for international play.

My big picks in week one were having Omar Bravo and Charlie Davies both playing. Had Dunfield as well and DeRosario so did decently well. Pickens in net did okay as well.

I should be back to reality this week thanks to bad roster management.

Archived