Impact make offer to Gerba

Grizzly

Well, he's been out of competitive play for a good stretch now. Can't really count the cup of coffee he had with Preki this spring so that pretty much means he hasn't been bloodied since the autumn, hope he isn't carrying too much rust.

Starving for playing time might have made him hungrier though. That should help his on field play while he gets his rhythm back.

A few months in Montreal seems like a good move to my eye (and risk free for Montreal). Lets him get his groove on and still make a move to Europe over the winter if things go well.

Asia might also prove to be an option.

Is he doing any speed training or .. working on his weight ...and i dont mean adding to it, he needs to shave of the pounds and add muscle or at least reveal what is there... get lean and be mean no matter who he plays for.

Else he might as well sign for the local beer league... and get it over with.

Woulda...Coulda.. Shoulda...

pllleeeaaase sign him, I don't care if he stays two weeks. He will make more impact than Byers has done all season long.

Yea after last night I was thinking the same thing. He would have buried any number of those first half chances in the net and we'd have been done like dinner after 45.

Is he doing any speed training or .. working on his weight ...and i dont mean adding to it, he needs to shave of the pounds and add muscle or at least reveal what is there... get lean and be mean no matter who he plays for.

Else he might as well sign for the local beer league... and get it over with.

Woulda...Coulda.. Shoulda...

More reason to Join IMFC, even if it is for a short spell. This deal could beneficial to both parties. Ali G gets into game shape, and increases his chances of signing somewhere, and the Impact hopefully get the striker they so desperately need.

Archived