beckham is out of the world cup

jaymmzzs

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hTJQOGOJ9RGGsKZcnReBGg4_bQXgD9EEOG7O0

"Beckham was injured without getting hit during AC Milan's 1-0 Italian League win over visiting Chievo Verona.

With only a few minutes remaining and the score 0-0, Beckham was by himself with the ball at his feet, shifted his weight and reached a hand down to his left heel. Beckham then stood up and snapped his wrists like he was breaking a twig in half in a gesture to show the AC Milan bench he knew the tendon was broken."

I blew out my Achilles tendon playing futsal two and a half years ago. Very strange experience, not to mention painful. I still have not gotten all my muscle strength back, even though I run a bit and walk long distances. I do not like Beckham at all but certain injuries make you sympathize and I feel for anyone going through what I did.

Won't make a shit of difference for England in the world cup, they still don't have a world class keeper to keep them close and that will take them out of the final 8.

He might still be on the team for coaching purposes. From England's POV not a big loss unless Aaron Lennon can't get fit in time.

Don't think Beckham has ever had a serious injury like this before so its bad timing for him.

What I was thinnking. He's got an atmosphere about him in the England club house that isn't without considerable value.

Amazing what the doctors can fix-up these days but I can't help but feel that at his age he's as good as done. Period.

Say hello to the 1st day of the rest of your life.

Archived