Dynamo waive Harmse

loyola

Probably all depends on whether this snippet of info:-

Harmse was acquired from Chivas USA in January for a conditional draft pick but never participated in training sessions due to injury.

refers to something that is career threatening.

That sucks; as TFC actually could use Harmse it would seem. What is TFC standing at right now 20 players on the roster maybe 19?

That sucks; as TFC actually could use Harmse it would seem. What is TFC standing at right now 20 players on the roster maybe 19?

The first post in MM2's 2010 roster thread usually provides all the answers on that. As things stand to get up to 20 senior roster players another domestic player will have to be signed. Cann and Harmse would appear to be the prime candidates at the moment. There is always the option, however, of leaving one spot open and using the salary cap space saved on spending a bit more on an international or US player.

The first post in MM2's 2010 roster thread usually provides all the answers on that. As things stand to get up to 20 senior roster players another domestic player will have to be signed. Cann and Harmse would appear to be the prime candidates at the moment. There is always the option, however, of leaving one spot open and using the salary cap space saved on spending a bit more on an international or US player.

How the heck do you field a team all year with only 19 signed players.... I cant imagine a decent team even at the amateur level getting through a season successfully that way... .oh wait, I said successfully.... my bad.

How the heck do you field a team all year with only 19 signed players....

You don't. The season hasn't started yet.

Even Mo isn't dumb enough to try to go through a whole season with only 19 players.

I feel bad for Harmse but i hope TFC does not pick him up

Where would he play?

all he does at CB is kick the ball down the field and does not take a look and foul

and TFC has a lot of DM

TFC needs players though but I hope they dont get him maybe Harmse should play in usl and get playing time if he is not too injuried

I still wish him luck tho

Starting to get worried for Harmse here. He's been out with injury for a long time now, and getting waived due to being unable to play doesn't sound encouraging.

Judging from what I have read I'm guessing that he has the same tendonitis issues which have been causing Hargreaves' absence for the past two seasons for so.

Archived