Gold Cup Viewing VANCOUVER - FROG & FRIKIN

pulsar

Ok, through much trial and deliberation, the Voyageurs have the back room at the Frog and Firkin booked for 6 pm. The reservation is under my name: Paul

If I could get a general idea of how many people are coming that would be great. See you al there.

Guest Jeffery S.

I am going to give it a try, have to weasle out of family stuff, but hey, I deserve it. Thanks for setting this up.

DISASTER!!!!!!! I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE FROG AND THEY SAY IT IS NOW NOT ON. THEY MADE A MISTAKE AND NOW SAY THEY DON'T HAVE THE CHANNEL. Sorry for the caps....if anyone gets this, you can come to my house....as i live one block north.....let me know....604-518-3907

I feel terrible....sorry all

Guest Jeffery S.

I also went by and was surprised, but had stuff to do at Kinko's across the street so all is not lost. Just the thrill of whamming El Salvador.

quote:Originally posted by Robchester_2000

hi guys, for fridays game, you are very welcome to come watch it at elwoods bar, broadway and balaclava. i

know we have the right channels cos i watched it here today.

ps. i'm a southsider, new to this board tho, so hi to anyone i haven't met on the southsider boards!

Are you the owner of the bar, that the Southsiders attended the Toronto vs Montreal match?? If you are, that's great for the Voyageurs to have a committed pub and restaurant to go watch games. I recall going to a pub also on 4th ave near Kitsilano about 7 year's ago, that showed all the Sportsnet games for the Gold Cup. I can't remember the name of that pub, but it was pretty good atmosphere with a few fellow Canucks.

quote:Originally posted by Robchester_2000

hi guys, for fridays game, you are very welcome to come watch it at elwoods bar, broadway and balaclava. i

know we have the right channels cos i watched it here today.

ps. i'm a southsider, new to this board tho, so hi to anyone i haven't met on the southsider boards!

I'll see you there!

Archived